GAME sent me wrong version of Alan Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME sent me wrong version of Alan Wake

I ordered regular version for ?19.99, then 2 days later the LE version went up on their site for the same price so I returned the unopened reg version to my nearest store for a refund & explained why. No problems with giving me a refund.

When my 'LE version' turned up they'd sent me another bloody reg version . Dunno how this has happened but it has, so now got to take that 1 back & hope I can exchange it instore for an LE version.

Am I gonna have any problems with the staff over this seeing as I already returned 1 to them? I mean its not my fault they sent me the wrong 1 now is it?

They won't give you an LE for it in-store. Most you'll get out of them is a refund unless the price matches the online one.

Just send it back to game.co.uk, you'll get a sealed copy through them anyway

Comment

You'll be lucky if they've got an LE left anyway, and no they won't have problems, you have a receipt and a sealed copy, explain your situation, they may even help you track down the version you want. Being polite and amicable goes a long way, as tempting as it is to go in and complain. Or just send it back to the website and you won't have to go running around.

Comment

Working...
      X