StarCraft 2 for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarCraft 2 for sale.

It's not really my cup of tea. I've used both the guest passes, one for me and one to a friend. I've not registered the game

?25 delivered. Payment by bank transfer please.

All sold

Hi. I've got the following for sale. Payment by bank transfer. I cant access the forum during work hours so I will respond as soon as I get home, or on my iPhone if I've got the chance in work.

I'm selling the items to raise cash so no trades please. I do have a feedback thread on here which I will edit in later (I'm writing this on an iPad)

Brown dsi xl. It's hardly used, infact today is the first time it's been out if the drawer since march. It has 700 points left to use in the store and has Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again and Dark Void Zero loaded on it.. I also have an Acekard (with memory card and mini USB thingy) that I can include with it

?120 delivered for the lot. If you don't want the acekard then ?110. I will send via recorded delivery. Pending

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (pal) ?25 delivered Pending to Gorf

Red Dead Redemption xbox 360 (pal) ?20 delivered pending

Demon Souls (black knight edition) ps3 (pal) ?22 delivered Pending to Losersclub

If prices are way out then let me know, since the birth of my daughter Ive become incredibly out of touch with gaming

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Herbalizer; 06-08-2010, 20:48. Reason: added starcraft 2

PM inbound for demons souls

Comment

PM'd about Super Mario Galaxy 2

Comment

I'll take Demon's Souls if losersclub pulls out for any reason, please.

Comment

Pm'd about the ace card dude

Comment

star Craft 2 for Sale

added Starcraft 2

Comment

Working...
            X