Modded PS2 bundle and US SNES retro bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modded PS2 bundle and US SNES retro bundle

I am having a clear out and despite wanting to hang on to these - especially my beloved SNES I just don't have the time or inclination to play many games at all these days so. I have priced these but am uncertain so if you think adjustment is needed please let me know.
    IMG_7392.jpg
    IMG_7394.jpg

Boxed US SNES, tabs removed so SFC games can play as well. Full RGB output and scart cable included as well as modded megadrive psu - no step down needed. It has some yellowing but not that bad considering its age. Comes with Yoshis Island, Zelda, Donkey Kong country all boxed and super metroid, super mario world, final fantasy 3, mario kart and mario all stars unboxed (SMW manual with SNES)

?175 delivered

IMG_7406.jpg

Modded PS2 bundle.

version 7/8 so has the ultra reliable laser. Modded by Will 2003 who used to be legendary on the forum many years ago. Super solid. 2 controllers, RGB scart lead and includes
    US games: Final fantasy 12, shadow of the colossus, okami, MGS2, MGS3, Katamari Damacy, GTA vice city
    Pal games: Outrun 2006 c2c, virtua fighter 4 evo, ICO card box with postcards, burnout 2, Yakuza
    JP Games: Rez

I also have virtua racing jp in the loft and a few others which I can chuck in.

?150 delivered

I know most people will be looking for single games but I really need to shift these and although I could get more for them by splitting (maybe) I want to see how they go first so if you are after a good console with a great load of games to get into it here you go!

If you do decide to split the PS2 bundle, I could be interested in taking the machine, controllers and possibly Katamari Damacy (I have everything else that you have listed, I'm afraid).

Comment

Working...
    X