Nintendo Game & Watch - Zelda, Mario Bros., Squish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Game & Watch - Zelda, Mario Bros., Squish

Have tried to sell these on eBay twice and had non-paying bidders both times, so thought it better to try my luck on here!

All three have been owned by me since the 80's and all have been tested (although none include batteries). Link to pics at bottom of post.

Zelda - 1989 Multi-Screen - Unit is in good condition with no obvious signs of fading, but some very minor sticker residue on the back cover. -£30 shipped

Squish - 1986 Multi-Screen - Unit is in good condition with no obvious signs of fading, but some very minor marks on the front to age. - £30 shipped

Mario Bros. - 1983 Multi-Screen (this is the box packing one that folds out horizontally rather than vertically)- Unit is in average/good condition with no obvious signs of fading, but some very minor marks on the gold front to age. - £22 shipped

£80 for all three, offers welcome
    Feedback in usual places

Please note games are unboxed.

PICTURES HERE
    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
    Last edited by Escape-To-88; 12-08-2010, 17:59.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Did you previously list them on ebay with pics? I could have a look under your completed listings...

Comment

it's cool mate - photos about to be added now!
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
      X