Going Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Grey

Yes, at the ripe old age of 32 I'm going grey. It started a few years back with a subtle greying in the temples, but the last few weeks it's became a lot more prominent.

I recently shaved my head (as I often do in the Summer) and as it's growing back it looks greyer than ever. A John Major coloured future awaits for me!

Anyone else think they are going to join the Silver Haired Cavalier ranks shortly?

In my mind I've replaced the word "grey" with "gay" for the purposes of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
      Yes, at the ripe old age of 32 I'm going grey. It started a few years back with a subtle greying in the temples, but the last few weeks it's became a lot more prominent.

I recently shaved my head (as I often do in the Summer) and as it's growing back it looks greyer than ever. A John Major coloured future awaits for me!

Anyone else think they are going to join the Silver Haired Cavalier ranks shortly?

Yes...

Hair hasn't receded much though.

Comment

I wish, I think I will go bald before I go grey. Scratch that, I know I will. I would much rather have it the other way around. I'm also 32 and have been noticing the growing lack of follicles for about a year now.

Comment

Dudes, suck it up. I am going severly bald at the ripe old age of 24. Be thankful to have lasted into your 30s, when you can get away with this sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
            In my mind I've replaced the word "grey" with "gay" for the purposes of this thread.
            Glad to have provided you with some wank material

Comment

I think the whole grey thing looks more prominent at the moment as I have naturally dark hair, but it normally would look darker due to hair wax. Obviously with the shorter hair I don't need any 'fixing agent'.

Comment

Yeah you grey haired folk are lucky bastards. Pity us baldies. Your pity is all we have.

Comment

I fell your pain, 28th birthday last month and getting my first few greys too, very dispiriting! Need to find a wife before i go to ****!

Comment

LOL start worrying more when you see your first grey pube

Comment

I am 34 and have a fair few white hairs, I have a beautiful head of hair though. Going grey doesn't bother me, apart from facial hair. Not a big fan of the grey chin haird when I try and grow a beard.

Comment

I'm 25 and have been getting some Reid Richards style Grey Temples, they are progressively getting more and more.

Comment

I've got the odd grey hair here and there. They just appeared one day this year. Most of the people I work with are going bald though, so it doesn't bother me at all. I can still rock my Ian Brown haircut I've had since school no problems.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Believe it not ive not long turned 42 and have got the first few grey hairs coming in now, that and i look about 28 honest.

Comment

I reckon this will be me by the end of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X