• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 1st Birthday, Happy Meal!

Spot the difference?

Freshly Baked...

1 Year Later...

Yummy (If I hadn't become veggie!)

The buns are too sweet to get moldy (increased sugar compared to typical rolls makes them brown faster) , the meat and fries are too salty. It's not all that sinister that they won't rot if they're stored in a dry place. Most cooked foods have trouble rotting in dry places anyway.

It's like it's a little known fact that honey, in a sealed container, will always be safe to consume. They've found honey in Egypt that's thousands of years old and still perfectly fine (the honey crystalises but that's about it).

Comment

I'd eat it. I ****ing love McDonald's, if anything I see this as a benefit. Food that keeps forever! It's MIRACLE FOOD

Comment

Ha. If he'd put it in a box with the lid mostly on to retain the moisture (like you do when you chuck it in the bin), he'd have been seeing maggots and all sorts.

Still pretty freaky to see though.

Comment

i was in a cafe in toronto last week and got chatting to a woman on the next table. the conversation turned to fast food (of which she most definately not a fan) and she asked if i'd heard about the mcdonalds burger that had sat out without going off. when she told the story however, it was for TEN years, not one :-) The power of chinese whispers!

Comment

Working...
          X