Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60hz modded PAL SNES + RGB modded N64 bundles!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60hz modded PAL SNES + RGB modded N64 bundles!!

I'm selling my PAL SNES console which has been modified with a switch to play games at 60hz, also included is a Chaotic Jelly modded RGB lead and a ton of games, as well as a convertor to play chunky US games.

£80 delivered for the lot.

The console is in proper decent nick and hasn't yellowed with age at all. It'd be hard finding a SNES in this condition let alone one with a switch.

ALSO FOR SALE:

I'm selling my NTSC US/JPN (plays both regions) RGB modded N64 which comes with a really nice cable supplied by (CharlesR) which eliminates flickering and a dark picture usually found with N64 RGB mods.

Also included are three pads, one of which is practically new (I only used it for 4-player Perfect Dark evenings which were few and far between more recently), the other two are in very good nick as I don't play with crappy worn pads, two rumble paks, expansion pak, and what looks like an official carry case.

The picture is absolutely stunning and I don't want to get rid of it, but I have to.

£80 delivered for the lot.

I'm moving abroad a week on Monday so I need to get rid of things fast.

I accept Paypal but postal orders are preferred.

Dave.
    Last edited by dataDave; 31-08-2010, 17:01. Reason: Added N64 and stuff.

Could I have the SNES bundle? PM sent

Comment

PM'd about the 64 bundle

Comment

SNES bundle - Pending for Sonic.
        N64 bundle - Pending for M3k4n0r.

Golden Zelda which was never meant to be sold seperately - Pending for Amaan.

You lucky, lucky bastards taking this kit from me. I can't remember how much time I spent tracking down the mods and right cables etc.

Comment

Damn wish I saw this thread sooner! If the pal SNES falls through drop me a PM.

Comment

Whats up with Zelda having a PAL box and an NTSC cartridge?

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
              Whats up with Zelda having a PAL box and an NTSC cartridge?
              I had an Aussie PAL Zelda which was loaned out and never returned, I even had the instructions too which were mint. I got the NTSC cart off of Ebay. I might as well have just thrown the box away.

Anyway...

SNES SOLD TO SONIC
              N64 STILL PENDING to MEKANOR

Comment

Working...
              X