Sci-Fi London and Oktoberfest on the 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi London and Oktoberfest on the 16th

I've posted this on a couple of forums as I thinks they are great events and as there are a few anime fans on here I thought I'd post it here too:

I just thought I'd mention these great events that happen twice a year at the Apollo Piccadilly Circus cinema. Which is very easy to get to as well which helps alot.

I only found out about them in May and went to the 9th Sci-Fi London to there Japanese all nighter.

They show anime, Japanese live action and other sci-fi and horror movies.

For example take Oktoberfest on Saturday 16th October, which I have just booked my tickets for. They have a few all nighters, they are anime all nighter (which I'm going to, 454 minutes I've really looking foward to), MST3K all nighter, Del Toro all nighter and Studio Ghibli all nighter and more.

They are only ?30.70 a ticket which is a bargin in anyones money.

If I'd of known about it when it started I'd of been going since it started about 8 years ago.

It really is a great opportunity to see films (and this year a complete tv series, Eden of the East) that would normally be impossible to see in the UK at the cinema.

I also really must say its also a very nice cinema too, very clean, nice staff and most importantly very nice seats, no numb bottom after a few hours.
Working...
X