Men wearing pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men wearing pink

Inspired by a conversation with some friends.

Pink, then. Generally considered a girl's colour, but has somehow found favour among men, especially recently. I am seeing more and more instances of men wearing pink clothes. To give a good example, not long ago, I saw two chav boys walking down the street, one of whom was wearing a bright pink tracksuit. He looked like the Pink Panther, and had to wonder if he was wearing his younger sister's clothes.

For my part, I certainly wouldn't walk around in a pink girlie-looking tracksuit, and can't think of many occasions where pink I would wear anything that colour.

But would YOU wear pink? Do you own any pink items of clothing? Please share.

ah men wearing Pink

Question a chav as to why they are wearing pink and you'll get this generic response. Guaranteed.

"'I'm confident with my sexuality!"

or in the case of my manager

"It's not pink, it's salmon!"

Comment

In a word, no.

Comment

I own a pair of Pink BAPE trainers As well as a camo pink hoody

I have various other pink related garments, its not something im overly bothered about, although a lady friend has questioned pink on certain guys before.......

I don't have a problem wearing pink, as the idea of it being a feminime colour went out the window when I stopped letting my childhood experiences in school rule my adult life........

REAL men 'can' wear PINK

Comment

Traditionally pink was a mans colour, and blue was for girls. Pink shirts are ok if you ask me, you know, proper shirts not t-shirts/polo shirts, nothing to vivid though.

Comment

Pink just looks daft on men, and for that reason alone I will never wear it.

Comment

My uniqlo MGS4 t-shirt got dyed pink in the wash. I have worn it since then, but only because here is Japan and a lot of men dress like women anyway. I wouldn't wear it in the UK.

Comment

Pink popped polo neck collar (why do you think the crease is there? because its supposed to be folded down you idiot! FUU)

Flipflops in winter.

T shirt, shorts, flipflops and a scarf, in winter

avoid these people.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                  My uniqlo MGS4 t-shirt got dyed pink in the wash. I have worn it since then, but only because here is Japan and a lot of men dress like women anyway. I wouldn't wear it in the UK.
                  Is it the one thats says BIG BOSS on it? Cos Ive yet to wear mine.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                    But would YOU wear pink? Do you own any pink items of clothing? Please share.
                    I have a pink (formal) shirt. I'm trying to think if I currently have a pink t-shirt, however I have had in the past (And would have again in the future, if I liked it).

I'm confident with my sexuality.

Comment

Most pinks only work for people with "spring (warm and bright)" skin/eyes/hair tone. If you are talking to someone with a pink shirt on and all you can see is SHIRT, then they are probably not a spring and should not be wearing it. But if the shirt complements their complexion an hair and eyes, rather than drawing attention away from it, then that's the aim.

So in summary, that's 3/4 of men should not be wearing it.

Comment

Pink has nothing to do with sexuality im my mind, you either like it or not, Ive even considered briefly buying a customised pair of pink timberland boots....... When custom made right, they could look the BIZness.........

Comment

I used to have a hot pink v-neck that I loved, you can do it if it's the right shade.

Comment

LOL fraud fraud Thats blatently red hehe.

I have a pink neckstrap for my id badge at work & had a few of the women come & tell me that i shouldn't be wearing a girly colour like pink. I told them it's pink because it was from a breast cancer charity, usually shuts them right up as they skulk off.

Comment

Pink on a man has always looked slightly douchey to me...

Comment

Working...
                              X