Are you out of work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you out of work?

Can you PM me? I've got a news story to write by Friday or I'll screw up my degree. Need to interview someone.

Help me!

Earn upto £2000 a week ontop of your current wages!

Comment

"First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes you've been hearing about. No sir. Our model is the trapezoid scheme, guaranteed to give you an eight-hundred percent return...."

Comment

or for a slightly larger start up fee, enter into our triangle scheme. Less sides, more return

Comment

Nah, I just wanna get someone's thoughts on the "we're gonna make you work, slaves" Government proposals.

It won't take long!

Comment

Ask Dr. Rowan Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post

Nah, I just wanna get someone's thoughts on the "we're gonna make you work, slaves" Government proposals.

It won't take long!
              You mean instead of just getting money for doing nothing those people will have to actually *earn* it?

What a novel concept.

Comment

Incoming political debate involving lots of exclamation marks, random bold text, plentiful godwins and ending with pistols at dawn!

I blame Thatcher, she invented debates.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                  I blame Thatcher, she invented debates.
                  One of many reasons why she is awesome.

Comment

That's the first time I've ever read the words `Thatcher` and `awesome` together.

My brain can't take it in, in the same way as if someone were to use the word `cuddly`to describe Anthrax.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      That's the first time I've ever read the words `Thatcher` and `awesome` together.

My brain can't take it in, in the same way as if someone were to use the word `cuddly`to describe Anthrax.

Comment

Out of interest to all the Thatcher bashers is there a belief if she hadn't come along we'd still be some coal mining car making unionized super power ?

Comment

Haha amazing.

Where do i get Fred & Rose West plushies?

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                            Out of interest to all the Thatcher bashers is there a belief if she hadn't come along we'd still be some coal mining car making unionized super power ?
                            Not sure, ask one of her best mates Augusto Pinochet. I am sure he had plenty of good things to say about her. I don't remember us ever being a coal mining,, car making unionized super power though.

However, back on topic I am afraid I am in work so cannot help.

Comment

I love the whole "We're forcing you to work after preventing you from doing so in the first place" mentality this government is taking.

I'm sure there are people out there who'd like to do voluntary work as a means to get back into employment (provided there are jobs to be had, which isn't looking to be the case right now) but going round picking up **** like common jail scum isn't going to be helping someone get back into an IT related position now is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X