Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye v Audrey

Anyone watching it?

Got myself a nice stream for the 10 mins or so it should last. I take Haye in 4 but if fraudley can last to 6 he could have a punchers chance to land a lucky one the longer it goes on.

He really shouldn't have a prayer tho

Well if Harrison was any more negative, he'd play for Man City. I reckon he can't have fired more than 5 jabs in the first

Comment

This is unbelievable. Audrey is doing nothing. Haye is weighing up the options, controlling the centre and dictating. If this goes beyond 6 i'll be very impressed with Harrison. Haye looks to be just waiting to go for the kill

Comment

I'm making do with yahoo text updates, it says audleys down in the third, how's it looking?

Comment

Forget the last question, all over!

Comment

3rd round.... all over

Absolutely battered in the 3rd

Comment

What a load of pap no wonder people have gone off boxing.

Comment

Not a bad estimate 10 mins. From start to finish about 8 mins 20 secs, lol

Comment

Finally an end to a-farce's career. He took a brutal walloping in the 3rd.

Glad i didn't spend £45 on a ticket fo this as was gonna go with a few lads from work.

Comment

A disgrace of a fight. Fraudley shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the ring ever again. Don't know if I can be arsed staying up for the Manny Pac fight now

Comment

I literally would not have done any worse than that.

Which is not something I should be able to say about a boxing match. An amazing and hilarious fight*.

(*for want of a better word.)

Comment

Faudley landed one jab the entire fight. I was being overly generous when i said he had let 5 go..

Comment

My grandad joked the other week that we could beat Harrison. What a disgrace of a boxer Harrison is, total oxygen thief and waster.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                            A disgrace of a fight. Fraudley shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the ring ever again. Don't know if I can be arsed staying up for the Manny Pac fight now
                            I don't think you can level, negative, boring or disgraceful at pacman parky. Whenever he fights, thats exactly what you get. He is awesome

Don't let Audreys no show put you off
                            Last edited by NemesiS; 13-11-2010, 21:47.

Comment

Harrison once again all talk no action, it causes disbelief when you see just how negetive he is, its been the way all along, he'll just stand there waiting, waiting and waiting for the other fighter to present him with a gift opening, he never has worked to create openings and now i'm glad its over for him.

1 Southpaw jab landed in the whole fight, that has to be a record statistic for a fighter over 3 rounds, in all honesty he should lose his purse for this fight, what a joke of a fight this was.

Hopefully seeing as Haye hardly had to do anything tonight he won't wait around too long to setup his next fight, as for Audley he will probably try and talk his way into getting back into the ring again but I certainly won't be watching it.

Comment

Working...
                              X