I very highly recommened Your Baby Can Read AKA The weird NTSC Spam thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a pair of tickets to see Jerry in concert (after the show had concluded), then I’m gone. I really liked Sex and the City DVD 1-6, so I watched the entire show Seinfeld. Then find a guy named Larry David was constantly appearing in the credits, I decided to check out Curb Your Enthusiasm. I love CYE more Seinfeld. When you watchBuffy DVD 1-7, you realize that George Costanza is Larry David, and you realize how Seinfeld was really Larry David. After Larry left Seinfeld, the writing has fallen sharply, but I’m quite stupid at times. I think Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7 is hilarious, especially the first episode, when Larry insults girlfriend of Richard Lewis. I also like the episode “Wagner” (Trick or Treat), and when Richard and Larry to help the blind boy to move to Wolves Essman character in Your Baby Can Read DVD is absolutely hysterical. Imagine the still strident and angry version of Janeane Garofalo, and you get the idea. Even if it’s Hollywood in some way, not to sink into a state of “insider” as much of Hollywood seems to make free celebrity cameos (such as the Larry Sanders The Tribe DVD 1-5used to do). If a celebrity is here, which often end up in the dark side of their nature, and really have to act a bit.. Although excavation Larry, is still great. I do not dig this show.
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 24-11-2010, 17:09. Reason: Links made safe

Your Baby Can Read DVDis incredible! Children watch these DVDs on a daily basis for several months. He loved the series, especially when it is intermittent in all children’s Buffy DVD 1-7! Not only does this set to help teach reading at the age of 2 years, but it seemed to promote his verbal skills. This was most welcome, since he was a little speech delayed. We have since had another daughter and a sonCurb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7. My advice to other parents must begin as young as possible to follow the program Dr Titzer view, even if you do not see any progress yet avoid the Sex and the City DVD 1-6, watching videos of the guys now running down the steps and singing, the elements of label around the house and read the labels to your child often, and read the child, at least 20 minutes a day. Parents and teachers who worked in general education and special education, I recommend The Tribe DVD 1-5.
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 24-11-2010, 16:59. Reason: Links made safe

Comment

I am a Buffy?s fan

Most serious fans of Buffy DVD 1-7The Vampire already have all the sets that make up this DVD collection, so I thought I was going to address this warning toCurb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7 who have none and is the main objective of this group and focus on two issues . First, how does this series differ from the individual collections of Your Baby Can Read DVD? The answer is that they are identical. This set is not a new product in any way, but only to collect all the stations in a new price low. If you do not have individual stations, it is absolutely ideal for exploring the Sex and the City DVD 1-6. Secondly (and for me is the fun part), which is Buffy, girl? Most serious fans of Buffy The Vampire already have all the sets that make up this DVD collection, so I thought I was going to address this warning to those who have none and is the main objective of this group and focus on The Tribe DVD 1-5 . First, how does this series differ from the individual collections of the season? The answer is that they are identical ...
      Last edited by EvilBoris; 24-11-2010, 17:21.

Comment

DVD 1-6 was better than the first?

Curb Your Enthusiasm touches on topics that preschool educational DVDs often ignore?

Motherhood tax is too high?

Whoever programmed this bot needs to lay off the crack pipe...

Comment

Dr Titzer View? I hope Dr's Titzer not viewed in Your Baby Can Read, that would be disturbing.

(Sorry for bumping the spam, I'm only replying as I am sure these will all be deleted as soon as the mods wake up)

Comment

I'm glad to see they recommend you avoid letting your baby watch sex and the city

Comment

I've resurrected this thread as it was making me chuckle with just how random this is.
              All the links are now amazon links to the products, instead of the site that it was intended to send you to.

Right back atya spammers

Comment

Where would the links send you originally then?

Comment

Some random DvD website. The YOUR BABY CAN READ website has a nice explanatory video of what it is though and a very sincere recommendation to buy them.

Comment

My baby has no eyes you insensitive bastard!

On another note, that last spammer before this one was amazong - usually they hit and run but that one actually replied to my posts. You better believe I lol'd.

Comment

Have you seen Family Guy? It's an awesome series and I like to watch it before I drive off! Driving off in a car like one called Christine (1983) which is an awesome film by John Carpenter. Jesus Christ was a Carpenter and there's no better way of seeing him than in The Passion of Christ. I love passion fruit, and I love fruit in general, there's nothing better than have a basket of fruit. Fruits Basket: The complete series is a fun DVD featuring animals of the Zodiac but don't confuse it with Zodiac which is about a serial killer. My favourite serial is The Simpsons series 1 boxset There are some whacky guys in that family. Speaking of guys in families Have you seen Family Guy? It's an awesome series!

Comment

Most serious fans of Buffy DVD 1-7The Vampire already have all the sets that make up this DVD collection, so I thought I was going to address this warning toCurb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7 who have none and is the main objective of this group and focus on two issues . First, how does this series differ from the individual collections of Your Baby Can Read DVD? The answer is that they are identical.
                        Well my girlfriend quite liked Buffy, maybe I'll buy her your baby can read for christmas.

Comment

@everyone: quality!

There are a few spammy dvd sites. Normal a url starting in DVD with something after it. Presume you just get your credit card ripped off horribly.

Comment

Jeez, don't click the "yourbabycanread" link - it's almost as bad as the spam link, with an immediate "a live agent would like to speak to you popup" and a rather loud guy shouting at you.

Comment

At least no donkpron this time eh Jamie?

Comment

Working...
                              X