X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who bought my PS2?

Please PM me.
    Thanks.

No, this isn't a competition where you have to guess. I only want a PM from the buyer
    By all means guess in this thread.

Is that the rather beautiful shiny silver PS2 i sold to you? :-)
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Yep, that's the one

Comment

Comment

My mate did. I could let him know about this thread if you want? Wonder what's up.. Matrix Infinity SCPH-50003 in silver iirc.

I could find his user but I'm on my phone. Sent him a link to this thread though on MSN.

Edit: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=103633
          Last edited by speedlolita; 25-11-2010, 09:23.

Comment

Coolo. PMd.

Comment

Last edited by RVTK2DX; 09-06-2023, 13:02.

Comment

Originally posted by RVTK2DX View Post
                I'm going to post a turd through your letterbox.

Comment

charlesr sold me a PSP in 2004. Exploded. Killed 3 people and injured 65.
                  Bought a Gameboy Colour off him in 2005. Leaked toxic battery acid, and killed my cat.
                  2006 - bought a 360. Melted, burning my hands so badly I still wear bandages to this day.
                  Next year, I bought a copy of Fantavision. charlesr had replaced the disk with a landmine. My right arm is still held in place by titatium bolts.
                  2008, he sold me a HDMI switcher box. When I pressed the button to switch between inputs I electrocuted myself so badly I gained super powers like the guy out of inFamous.
                  Last year I thought he was sending me a modded Sega Game Gear, and he sent me a tank of pirahanas through the post.
                  Just last month what I thought was a Buffy the Vampire box set bought off charlesr on the trade forums turned out to be an ancient Egyptian artefact that cursed me and my family to an eternity of being chased by a legion of mummified undead.

Recommended.

Comment

Last edited by RVTK2DX; 23-06-2021, 12:03.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
                      charlesr sold me a PSP in 2004. Exploded. Killed 3 people and injured 65.
                      Bought a Gameboy Colour off him in 2005. Leaked toxic battery acid, and killed my cat.
                      2006 - bought a 360. Melted, burning my hands so badly I still wear bandages to this day.
                      Next year, I bought a copy of Fantavision. charlesr had replaced the disk with a landmine. My right arm is still held in place by titatium bolts.
                      2008, he sold me a HDMI switcher box. When I pressed the button to switch between inputs I electrocuted myself so badly I gained super powers like the guy out of inFamous.
                      Last year I thought he was sending me a modded Sega Game Gear, and he sent me a tank of pirahanas through the post.
                      Just last month what I thought was a Buffy the Vampire box set bought off charlesr on the trade forums turned out to be an ancient Egyptian artefact that cursed me and my family to an eternity of being chased by a legion of mummified undead.

Recommended.
                      Post of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by RVTK2DX View Post
                        Hey guys, what's going on?
                        Charlie remembered he put his stash in his old PS2 when he was mashed and paranoid.

The dude wants it back.

Comment

Last edited by RVTK2DX; 23-06-2021, 12:03.

Comment

My cunning ruse to get his address failed. Anyone else know where he lives so I can sneak in and take it back?

Comment

I do.. Kinda.

Comment

Working...
                              X