Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any dvd/usb players that play ALL file types ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any dvd/usb players that play ALL file types ?

Gf has loads of stuff saved on her computer from mpgs to avi to flv and wmv thought it would be nice if she could watch this stuff on her tv via a dvd/usb player are there any which play all movie types?

Probably be best off with either a Popcorn hour or Western Digital WD TV for this kind of thing as they play back almost everything...

About US Cloud Media Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 2012 as an entity consolidating the operations of Syabas Technology, bringing Popcorn Hour brand. The history of Syabas Technology can be traced back to 2001, whereby in the early years, the company quickly emerged as an early leader in the

Hope that helps buddy?

Neil

Comment

Or if you want cheap and cheerful you could try one of the Cyclone media players. Here is the Cyclone 2:
      Dedicated to providing tech hardware and services to end users. From individual users to corporate customers, we work hard to provide outstanding, personalized service. Products range from ink cartridge tablets to servers! Pricing and products to meet every budget.

I don't know that web firm I just linked to show specs. The original Cyclone can be bought for less than £20 but only plays up to 720p files. Depends on resolution of the files but they will both play any format you throw at them.

Comment

The Western Digital ones will play almost anything

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
          Or if you want cheap and cheerful you could try one of the Cyclone media players. Here is the Cyclone 2:
          Dedicated to providing tech hardware and services to end users. From individual users to corporate customers, we work hard to provide outstanding, personalized service. Products range from ink cartridge tablets to servers! Pricing and products to meet every budget.

I don't know that web firm I just linked to show specs. The original Cyclone can be bought for less than ?20 but only plays up to 720p files. Depends on resolution of the files but they will both play any format you throw at them.
          Thanks for this, wouldnt mind a cheap option for the Christmas gatherings with the family........

Comment

Working...
          X