Parachuting/skydiving/wingsuiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parachuting/skydiving/wingsuiting

Anyone done any of this? Once the summer comes round I plan to get into it.

I've fallen in love with the idea of wingsuiting from seeing this video a few years back:

So I read up on it and to be able to do it with any of the UK skydive schools, you have to have either 500 freefall skydives under your belt, or 200 in the last 18 months, at least! Still depends whether they think you are capable or not.

And to do freefall skydiving you have to start by doing several static line parachute jumps first.

So just waiting on the better weather coming round next year and then I'll start with the ultimate goal of doing a wingsuit jump at least once in my life!

Love that vid too. Not my thing though. I'd try parachuting, but not want to get into it.

Comment

I did skydiving in Australia years ago, awesome experience. Not sure i'd give that a bash though!

Comment

SSX TRICKY WAS THE BEST! WHAT IS THAT ****?!

sorry. Wrong thread

Comment

Only done 1 static line myself.

Screamed like a girl till the 'chute opened and then it was happy days from that point to the ground.

Comment

this is certainly the most pant-crapping video I've seen on youtube:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I won't even go on medium-size theme park rides, so that video on its own is about as much excitement as I can handle

Infinity kudos to anyone who does this sort of thing

Comment

That is some crazy sh*t right there!

That valley fly thru' at the end of the vid is just mental.

Comment

Working...
              X