Recommend me a good reliable & cheap courier service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me a good reliable & cheap courier service

Well, www.parcelmonkey.co.uk have let me down twice in 5 days now & not bothered to turn up for 2 parcels that I want to post out to ebay buyers, so my feedback is gonna be ****e now .
    Filed a complaint because they didnt even send me a label to print 1st time round, then when it arrived I had to complain again due to no one turning up. That was on friday. Filed numerous complaints since & no reply, so I'm taking my business elsewhere. They're normally very reliable.

So, any suggestions for who to use instead?

Parcel2Go is the UK's biggest and best comparison site for businesses and single senders.

Comment

www.interparcel.com also

Comment

Thanks guys. Will check those out.

Btw the courier turned up just now & took both, even tho he didnt know about the 1 outdtanding since fri, & that I still didnt have a label to put on the most recent parcel. He was a bit pissed when I told him he'd have to wait until I wrote the address details on the parcel. He said the depot would lob a label on at their end but I just wanted to make sure.

Still gonna check your suggestions out tho.

Comment

Don't go with parcel2go...f****ing joke.

At best, 2nd rate useless twats!!!!!

Comment

Why not try Citysprint, UPS, DHL, TNT, fedex they all do courier's in the uk

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
              Why not try Citysprint, UPS, DHL, TNT, fedex they all do courier's in the uk
              Are they reasonably priced?. Sounds expensive to me, altho I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X