Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda from DVDBO

Hiya guys

I searched for a thread on this topic but nothing came up, I was just wondering, seeing as this is my first time using DVDBO, whether they send a shipping conformation email when the send the game, or what? I preordered back in November, so I am actually going to be a bit dissapointed if I don't get the bonus disc, but getting the game first is a priority. Just want to know how they operate usually, and when I could reasonably expect Mr Postie to arrive with the game?

I don't think my postman's surname is Postie, but I can't be arsed finding out for the moment.

Hi,

If you go to the site then you have the option of logging in, then you can check the status of your account. This will tell you whether your order has shipped or not. They usually send a confirmation e-mail as well, although though this is often after the order has changed status on the site.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by kokyu
      I don't think my postman's surname is Postie
      That would certainly be ironic

Anyway, DVDBO usually send a confirmation e-mail to say its been shipped.

I've had mine for Zelda

If it was sent on the day of release via ordinary mail and not courier then you're looking at any time between Monday / Tuesday this comming week up until the end of April

Comment

Long thread in discussion on this.

Comment

Working...
        X