Earth Defence Force 2 Portable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Defence Force 2 Portable

Earth Defence Force 2 Portable at PlayAsia (affiliate link).

Earth Defense Force 2 takes place 3 months after the Invaders war, the mutations started in England, upon receiving the SOS call from London, the hero flew in to investigate. Instead of the elegant city, all he sees are ruins and large insects rampaging what remains of the buildings.

Join the EDF force, pick up your firearms and battle the monsters and aliens that infest the planet. Earth Defense Force the 3D shooter has been a hit the moment it appears. The Sony PSP game incorporates new elements, gameplay options and an adhoc network mode which allows 4 gamers to play together.
    【EDF】地球防衛軍 再始動プロモーションムービー [ゲーム] 4年間の沈黙を破り、地球防衛軍がいよいよ始動する!圧倒的な数で迫り来る巨大生物。絶望する人類に...

No sign of it at YesAsia yet, but it's out soon.
    Last edited by charlesr; 18-02-2011, 13:09.

I really want this to Play on my redundant Go.

Comment

Is the PSP region free? I fancy getting this to use on the missus PSP.

Comment

The PSP is region free for games. I personally know of no games that are region coded. Movies generally are though.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

So its out in japan and is the best selling game last week, anybody imported it yet?

Comment

Some on ebay but they are like ?50!

Comment

yes i seen that vanpeebles, but play asia is like 46 quid. Charles will PA send Sony stuff to UK or is it still not allowed?

Comment

There are two versions on Yesasia - a regular one (~?38) and a double pack (~?46). Presuming they have taken the Ronseal approach to naming conventions, I'd be interested in finding out exactly what each comes with... if it's a two full boxed copies, might be worth investigating getting them on here and splitting the costs?

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                  yes i seen that vanpeebles, but play asia is like 46 quid. Charles will PA send Sony stuff to UK or is it still not allowed?
                  Nope, still not allowed - will never be allowed, sadly YesAsia (as above) or eBay are your best bets.

Comment

Update 1.2 for The Division might have brought a stack of new ways to play - including better loot drops - but it also delivered a sea of new bugs. You can read the full, and slightly depressing, list

Woo!

Comment

If you get that, I'll try and buy a PSP cheap.

Comment

Eeeee ok then!

Comment

I just ordered a copy too. There's tonnes of other stuff I've not got round to on my PSP but this is jumping the queue.

Comment

Working...
                          X