Worldwide F Zero GX Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldwide F Zero GX Championship

I *think* this is for anybody in America and Japan....

Theres also a How to enter page.

Compete against F-Zero GX pilots around the world in the F-Zero GX Global Championship. By entering the secret controller commands available on this site, you can get a personalized password for your high score in the F-Zero GX's Ruby Cup Time Attack Mode. Enter your best password here to see how you stack up against the competition.

The inaugural F-Zero GX Global Championship event is the Ruby Cup. Think you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Then prove it!

Available machines to use: Custom made machines and all original machines (No limitation)
    Course: All courses of each cup race; Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald (Each course has a different schedule of time submission period of time.)

Attention F-Zero GX Pilots!

In fairness to all pilots, anyone suspected of cheating or foul play will be immediately disqualified and their entries will be deleted by the F-Zero GX Global Championship Certification Board without notice. Here are just a few examples of actions which could result in disqualification:
    Using a game-altering device to produce a faster time.
    Using a screen name which contains inappropriate language.
    Sharing your password with a friend.
    Engaging in any activity which the F-Zero GX Global Championship Certification Board considers disruptive.

Check back to this page for more details about the North American F-Zero GX Championship closer to the Sept. 25th start date!

May the best snaker win

But still, I will enter anyhow, cos I do want to see if anyone can beat my Cosmo Terminal time (when they get to that cup)...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Remember lads, the car you've used, and even the acceleration/max speed setting will be displayed on the ranking with your time. Its not going to be difficult to pick the snakers out!

Comment

I`m looking forward to the next EDGE issue where they are planning on interviewing SEGA and discovering once and for all if the "snaking" technique is an exploitable bug or if it was actually included in the game as a valid technique for expert players. Should be interesting...

Comment

If it was deliberate, the testers should have told Sega that it ****ing sucks.

If it was a bug, the testers should have found it.

Either way, its bollocks and has no place in the game. At all.

Comment

Sorry but whats snaking?

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
              If it was deliberate, the testers should have told Sega that it ****ing sucks.

If it was a bug, the testers should have found it.

Either way, its bollocks and has no place in the game. At all.
              I downloaded a vid (fzero_drift01.asx) from the offical sega site, (am.sega.jp) and it shows someone performing the snake technique around the sonic oval, 8 second laps and a speed of over 4000kmh.

Comment

Someone contacted Sega asking them about the snaking and whether or not it was a legitimate technique. They replied saying it was intended for expert players - which is a total lie as far as I'm concerned - no matter how good you are at snaking it's impossible to judge corners and can't be used on 'no barrier' tracks. It's effectively button-bashing on a left-to-right-to-left basis.

Wankers.

Comment

Remember lads, it's not a bug, its a "feature".

Asshats. Rest of the game rocks, mind.

Comment

Well, i've put up some of my times.

I realise i have zero chance of competing with the snakers and some of the non-snakers are a LOT faster than me as well.

The good thing about this World Board though is that you can see who is snaking and who isn't.

Anyone else going to put their times up?

Comment

I have entered some times and also find no hope of winning with snakers about

Comment

I reckon I will sometime... waiting for Diamond Cup and seeing how my Cosmo Terminal performance holds up really

Comment

I put my name through the Japanese site so it's written in katakana, if you open the English page my name will read as "DANIERU" ...lol

Comment

My times are on there now... anyone with the Japanese version has to put their info through the Japanese site as it seems the codes given out differ between JPN and US versions of the game.

Comment

Which complete and utter dickhead is "Carl" and has posted "top times" with the Black Bull at Max Accel for all of Ruby cup under the UK section?

He needs a ****ing slap.

Sorry for the language.

Comment

Working...
                              X