On the horizon / preorders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the horizon / preorders

Not sure what to call this thread, but post import only goodness that you have preordered or are looking forward to over the next few months.

I've ordered Eschatos from PA. It's a very old school looking shooter. It's going to be region free. I thought there was a release date coming up soon, but now it's tba
    Last edited by charlesr; 23-03-2011, 13:01.

Might get a pre-order in for Eschatos myself- can't quite decide.
    Otherwise, I've got a pre-order in for Akai Katana. I haven't played the PCB but I do have a soft spot for Cave's horis, most notably Progear, which I'm a big fan of.

Comment

Nothing major for me at all really Just Akai Katana

At the mo there isn't much tickling my fancy that isnt a shooter.

Quite like the look Eschatos as well so might pick that up but I don't have that much spare cash these days (saving for my Atomiswave Cab) so I'm limiting game purchases to just the shooters I really want & then Gears of War 3, Madden '12 & Fifa '12 later in the year.

Neil

Comment

My Japanese preorders for the next couple of months are:

Eschatos
        Ryu ga Gotoku Of the End (well, will be preordering when it gets a release date)
        Bullet Soul
        EDF Portable
        Gachitora
        Akiba's Trip
        Akai Katana

Lovely couple of months for Japanese stuff

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          I thought there was a release date coming up soon, but now it's tba
          Yeah it was pushed back as a result of what happened in Japan. Should hopefully have a new release date soon.

Comment

I have a pre-order for Legend of Heroes Trails of the Sky for the PSP, which i'm hoping will be good, but other than that there is nothing else I can think of at the moment.

Comment

I think I'll just be going for Akai Katana in the near future but that will probably change when I see what people think of Bullet Soul.

Comment

Nothing!

Unless BBCS2 is released in retail form.

Comment

I have Eschatos, Otomedius Excellent, Bullet Soul and Akai Katana Shin pre-ordered. I see Eschatos has been delayed due to the earthquake / tsunami.

Comment

SRWZ2 Hakai-hen on PSP

Nothing else right now.

Comment

I've grabbed Ikeni No Yoru. Out today on the Wii.

Comment

Kinda burned out on all the shooter releases recently, and I haven't even bought the last 2 Cave releases because of that - so nothing on the horizon for me at the moment. Although could AkibaSTrip now I have a PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Nothing!

Unless BBCS2 is released in retail form.
                          If by retail form you mean home consoles, yes. If retail form means any non-arcade format, it's out today for PSP and 3DS.

BTW, nothing major for me, aside BBCS2 (both versions). Still undecided about Akai Katana, I still have DDP DFK and other 360 shooters unopened.
                          Same think for Mamoru PS3 and even Strania (XBLA).

[edit]I have also three books on preorder, the Valkyria Chronicles and Atelier Rorona artbooks from Amazon US and the BBCS2 material guide from AmiAmi
                          Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 31-03-2011, 06:56.

Comment

This thread would be blood fantastic if posters put a brief summary about the game they have pre-ordered for nubs like me? Instead of "Yeah I'm getting JAPANESE NAME..."

Comment

This is a thread for import elistis to show how how much elite they are by list as many Japanese and unknown titles they can, even if they aren't gonna actually buy them. Or will buy after mentioning them to post a pic in the show-off threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X