US Xbox Live on PAL 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Xbox Live on PAL 360

I'm not getting an Xbox, but I'm curious. Can you access the US store on a PAL Xbox, much like you can with a PS3?

yeah, you just need to set up a US gamertag.

Some things won't work as they are IP locked to work for US residents only, this is mainly film content.

Comment

i have a asian machine and i have set up a pal/usa/japan account

when i got marvel vs capcom 3 special edition i set up a usa account so i could download the DLC characters

Comment

How do you set your country?
        I tried to set up one lastnite, after I'd done the whole gamertag, email, password etc bit. It then showed a overview of everything I'd done you to that point, but had the region set to united kingdom even though I'd not been asked for an address, postcode etc. I ended up turning it off at that point as I couldn't quit into the dashboard. And didn't want to have my other email address tied to a uk that I then couldn't use on a USA one.

So any ideas as to where I'm going wrong. Or have they maybe changed something with an update that now won't let you setup a different country account?

Comment

well what i did was create a new email address that was set up that i was in usa and used that to register for live....dunno if thats what you did but i had no problems

Comment

Working...
          X