Small Screen style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Screen style

There is an official VB Mobile style coming very soon.
    Meanwhile, please try the lightweight "Small Screen Style" from the drop down.
    Press the button top left to return to the default large screen style.

Works great for me, thanks, just what I wanted..

Comment

Can we stop having the Small screen forced as standard on mobile devices please? As others have said it's a bit broken and while the full skin isn't ideal for mobiles, it's better than this.

Comment

Woohoo, Tapatalk is working now - it's lovely.

Comment

It is indeed an excellent way to browse this forum now (tapatalk).

Comment

Sucks that you have to pay for it though (Android and iPhone). Although I think Blackberry get it for free don't they?

Comment

Yeah, I stumped up the ?1.79. So much easier to use and more responsive than either the normal or mobile skins through a browser (couldn't find an option to mark forums read at the forum level though weirdly, you need to do it on all at once).

Comment

Would someone with tapatalk mind posting screenshots of what the forum looks like while using it? Like browsing a the topics and looking at a thread, etc.

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Sorry, Tapatalk wasn't supposed to be announced yet. It might not be a permanent feature. It's still in test, i.e. just don't become reliant on it quite yet.

Comment

It popped up as soon as I browsed to the forum on my iPhone, sorry! >_<

Comment

heheh. Didn't realise it would do that. Oh well.

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this but I quite like the new skins that have been added.

I'm guessing they just tests for now, and there's an issue with the fluid one where it does this at the top with the banner

and leaves the grey space. Not sure if that's fixable?

Also please dull down the screaming yellow for the announcement, it really contrasts the theme (in a bad way)

Comment

You weren't supposed to see that....

Comment

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

But the blue looked so much better than the big lumps of grey space at the side.

Comment

Working...
                              X