Mario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario

Traded 007 Nightfire for Luigi's Mansion with Mario. PM's were always friendly and game arrived quickly in excellent condition. Would trade with again.

bought top gun and freakstyle from mario

the items arrived in tip top shape and packed well

the items took over 3 weeks to arrived but this was due to a family issue, but he let me know all the way with constant comms which was nice

so overall i can fault mario - i got what i paid for and he is a nice guy also

thanks fella

Comment

bought a couple of games from Mario.. arrived swiftly, good communication!

Cheers matey!

Comment

Sold me a couple of cube games. Fast delivery and in excellent condition.

Comment

Bought a cube game and as above came quickly and in good condition.

Comment

Great communication all the way and a real nice friendly guy to deal with. Payment arrived for a DS quickly and there where no problems what so ever. A top guy and would deffinetly deal with again.

.... AAAAAAAA+++++ EXCELENT EBAYER (heh I've been dying to do that).

Comment

Plenty of communication - game arrived in excellent condition - can I say he's super?

Comment

Traded a game with him, pms were slow and sparse. The box was cracked which I wasn't aware of before the trade, it was meant to be sent on Monday but didn't come until Saturday morning due to him not sending it out on 3 previous occasions when he claimed he would. I certainly wouldn't trade with him nor would I advise anyone else to either.

Comment

Asked if I could mark the item down as pending for a couple of days until he could get the money together. Payed soon after.Its all good.

Comment

he bought a GC game from me and paid very very quickly

very friendly and a totally nice chap

thanks

Comment

Sold Need for Speed: Underground 2 (DS) to our man Mario and was silky smooth transaction.

Super fast payment and friendly comms. Highly recommended.

Comment

Great seller!

Very nice and smooooth transaction.

Three thumbs up!

Comment

metroid prime 2

bought metroid prime 2 :echoes off him...friendly guy and great contact

Comment

Sold me his Viewtiful Joe DS, arrived safe and sound in excellent condition, good comms too.

Comment

Working...
                            X