Name some US exclusive imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name some US exclusive imports

I've got a US Wii and am having a friend in the US send over some games, and I was wondering, to make this worthwhile with the postage, what other US exclusives there are.

I own a PS3, PS2 (modded), Wii (US), DS and PSP.

I've already got Ys Chronicles on UMD, which is US exclusive. I got Sakura Wars for PS2, and am hoping my Messiah chip can boot it.

But what else should I be aware of? Been ages since I checked out the US scene. I guess for the Wii any decent games will do, not just US exclusives, since I'd rather pick up an NTSC title than try to get the PAL to boot using Homebrew apps. Not that the big white brick has much going for it.

I picked up Retro Game Challenge last time I was in the states. Possibly my favourite DS game and it didn't come out over here.

Comment

Good choice! Though I picked that up must be a few years ago (the first anyway, not sure what if anything came of the second).

Comment

Radiant Historia. Tales of the Abyss on PS2.

Just go look at Atlus and XSeed's websites, you'll find loads of great stuff that didn't come out here. I don't even remember seeing Wild Arms 4 and 5 come out here but I wasn't ever looking.

Comment

VG+ have a special Atlus section.

Comment

You really need to get the other Ys games plus Trails in the Sky for the PSP. There are loads of US exclusives for the DS and the PSP, mainly RPG's.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
              You really need to get the other Ys games plus Trails in the Sky for the PSP. There are loads of US exclusives for the DS and the PSP, mainly RPG's.
              I own all the Ys games on PSP (posted a while back by the same friend).

Trails is a good one though.

Comment

Ultimate shooting collection for the Wii is worth grabbing...

Radirgy
                Karous
                Chaos Field

All in one handy package

Oh & Shikigami No Shiro 3 was out on teh Wii over there as well...

If you havent already got it then don't forget No More Heroes was uncut over that side of the pond & Mad World also had a WAY better conversion on the Wii

On PS3 you could grab any of the baseball or NCAA titles if you like some different sports games.

Neil

Comment

Ooh, didn't even know about the ultimate shooting package. Cheers.

Comment

I'm not positive it's your type of game mate, but I quite like "You Don't Know Jack" - 'tis a very silly, but heavily Americanised quiz show game. It's super casual but great fun with a few people.

360 US-exclusives is another topic entirely

Comment

Working...
                    X