New logo - anyone got an ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New logo - anyone got an ideas?

Does anyone have any logo ideas for BordersDown.net that I can use?

If anyone comes up with a decent one, I'll stump up a prize.

If have some ideas of my own, but I don't want to influence you - please fire away.

I've got some ideas but no artistic skill. Might have to draw them in Paint and have someone proper make them actually good

Comment

Comment

The perfect logo so quickly? I hope you do this for a living, Bort.

Comment

Japanese flag, cock 'n' hairy baws in front of it with spunk shooting out tip of cock. Job done.

Comment

I can't believe this thread is over so fast. Just stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              I've got some ideas but no artistic skill. Might have to draw them in Paint and have someone proper make them actually good
              I went even more retro. Bunch of doodles. Try imagining them all nice looking on the computer, like!

Just in case Bort's is copyright or owt.

Comment

How about some cheesy flames like on the side of an old muscle car.

Comment

Considering your now going to use a name thats nearly identical to a dreamcast game you might as well use the logo too LOLOL

Comment

Guffaw!

Comment

If we could just change the name slightly, I think this would work:

Or perhaps set up a sister site at BoardersDown.com about assassinating famous snowboarders?

Comment

Mix of the Union Jack and the Rising Sun? Looks like a videogame explosion, sort of.

Last edited by cavalcade; 21-08-2011, 00:11.

Comment

Another idea (and these are just drafts) was to perhaps overlay the union jack (we shouldn't be ashamed of it) over some traditionally Japanese gaming pixel art or something. I had a go, but I'd need to copy more arrows to get a higher resolution, and I want to go to bed. But perhaps the bordersdown could echo the US flag, we have the union jack, and then the japanese pixel art to suggest the PAL, NTSC-U and NTSC-J regions.

Last edited by cavalcade; 21-08-2011, 00:47.

Comment

Oh, and as I was quickly knocking those up I had a good idea for the site name which I wish I'd thought of before.

Dodging Rain.

dodgingrain.net

Which came from "If you can beat this, you can dodge rain." a Youtube comment on Mushihimesama Futari's True Final Boss I found here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BulletHell

A
                            lso, of course, has a nice UK twist.

Comment

I've combined the best entries so far

Comment

Working...
                              X