• Show
Clear All

Talizker

Top guy

Brought some games off me
    payment arrived quickly

Great communication

Will trade\sell\buy again

I bought three official Final Fantasy soundtracks off him... Very quick delivery and they were packed REALLY well. Everything arrived in mint condition. Great guy... Hope to deal with again sometime.

Thanks mate!

~Zack

Comment

Top bloke! Sent my game super fast and it was well packaged. Cheers 8)

Comment

Top Guy sent Animal Crossing super fast, pleasure doing business with you, well recommend to any buyer

Cheers

Comment

Great feller, very friendly, flexible etc etc. Recommended.

Comment

another trade
            another fast delivery well packaged
            definately recommended

Comment

A pleasure to trade with

Comment

This guy is amazing, i think i could kiss him at the moment but for obvious reasons i cant.

Ok so heres why....

Its Saturday morning and its 9am. Recorded Delivery always comes really early, normally around 7-8am. I awoke and rushed downstairs to see if my game had arrived. If the game didnt come today then i wouldnt be able to play it over the weekend and sample its delights on Live!

The game hadnt arrived, i kicked the chair and then i think broke my toe in the process.

Then as if by magic a big red van pulls up. I think its my lucky fooking day.

I run to the door and sign my name like a retard and snatched all my deliveries off him.

I rip open the jiffy bag and find a sealed copy of Midtown Madness 3 inside. SEALED! Still with the Xbox Sticker going down the side.

THIS GUY IS AMAZING.

Comment

Hi,
                  1st time trading with Rob and it was an absolute pleasure.Friendly and speedy comms,lightening payment,smooth as butter transaction.Wouldn't hesitate for a secound in doing business again with him.Totally recommended.
                  Cheers famitsu1

Comment

Great person to deal with, nice prompt payment straight into my bank, and with plenty of communication to let me know what was going on.

Highly recomended.

Comment

Not only is Talisker incredibly friendly, he also provides an amazingly top notch service. Highly recommended.

Comment

one of the best traders on the forum, friendly guy, items in mint condition and boxed very very well.

Highly recomended, hope to trade again soon rob

Comment

The game arrived quickly, in excellent condition and with very good packaging.
                          A friendly and smooth transaction - many thanks.

Comment

slightly more complicated trade than usual but thanks to this excellent trader everything went without a hitch (despite me being late for work...)
                            top guy cannot recommend enough.

Comment

Great buyer.. Paid very quickly! Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                              X