3DS import website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DS import website?

I am looking for a Website in which to purchase Nintendo 3DS from America. I'm not very good with thing kind of thing and that's why I'm asking.
    I've tried Amazon but their over seas shipping prices are outrageous...
    Anyway, I live in Australia so the shipping has to be international. (I'm aware the 3DS in area locked, I want a US one.)
    The shipping has to be reasonably priced. On Amazon it's like $60 dollars just for the shipping alone...
    And the the most important thing is the return policy, most return policies say that I have to be pay for the shipping to have it sent back if the 3DS is faulty and that I have to pay for the shipping to get the replacement sent to me.
    I know it seems I'm asking for a lot here, but if you could help out that would be great.

And a side note, I'm sorry if this is a repost, if this topic has already been discussed feel free to redirect me to the original thread and delete this one.

Welcome to BordersDown!

Shipping from www.tronixweb.com is 28USD. Not sure about their returns police. Used to use them a lot for US GC games.

Also Play-Asia stock US 3DS - since they are much closer to you (HK), the shipping might be reduced.

Comment

One big thumbs up when it comes to importing big things from Amazon.com is that they can pre-take any customs duty you'd be expected to pay. I know that doesn't sound like a benefit, but you'll get through customs super-fast and won't end up having to pay the fee to a courier with a handling fee on top. I've never bought a console from them, but I did buy a joystick and was thoroughly impressed with the service.

Comment

They won't export consoles and games outside of North America, some games they won't even send to Canada.

Have you tried Videogamesplus.ca ?

Comment

I'm also in Australia with a US 3DS. I've used amazon in the past, but only if it's a really big order never just for one game. Tronix is good too, but I seem to recall it's only reasonable if you buy 3 games at once... Can't remember why. The other option is ebay, which I'd use if I only wanted a single game as you can usually find someone selling a game with reasonable international shipping.

Anyhow, good luck. It's a pain but if you go with any one of those options the total cost will still likely be less than buying a game locally, and you get access to the considerably more impressive US eShop (which works with Australian credit cards by the way).

Comment

Amazon just hate me I reckon.

Comment

Try them. Any import duties are included in the price. Have ordered from them a few times, they are fine.

Comment

They don't do 3DS hardware I think. They also take your money at the point of preorder by the way (not at the point of packing) - I preordered Syndicate but they still didn't have any stock 2 weeks after release so I cancelled - I got the refund but lost money in the credit card exchange rate commission. For in-stock items though Planet-axel are good.

Comment

Working...
                X