New kits 2012/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kits 2012/13

Big changes on Merseyside with both Liverpool and Everton changing kit makers. Liverpool are first up with their new Warrior (Owned by New Balance) kit. Everton have Nike next season.

I think Liverpool's new home kit is ace.

That home shirt is nice, although to my admittedly slightly colour blind eyes that red is very dark, more like Crimson.

The Wednesday will be getting new home and away shirts this year as the club want to hurry up and end the deal with Puma as they say it isn't good enough. Shame really as I love our current Puma home shirt.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

That Liverpool home shirt is great. That's just how how I like my kits: plain and simple, no messing about.

Spurs are getting a new manufacturer too, ditching Puma to go to Under Armour. Will be interesting to see what they come up with as I loved our home kit this season so I hope they don't go too outlandish and different to try and make an impression.

Comment

Not keen on the LFC kit. Nice simple and effective design but the colour is just too dark for me, much like the 100 years of Arsenal kit was a few years ago. I will have to see it in real life first.

The new Arsenal kit is horrid this year too.

Comment

Why is everything going down the "vintage" route?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
              Not keen on the LFC kit. Nice simple and effective design but the colour is just too dark for me, much like the 100 years of Arsenal kit was a few years ago. I will have to see it in real life first.

The new Arsenal kit is horrid this year too.
              Its not as dark as those photos suggest actually but pretty much the same shade of red as normal judging by the stock photos on the store.

Last edited by mr_sockochris; 12-05-2012, 07:00.

Comment

The new Arsenal kit looks like they have old school sports sweat socks on their arms.

This is nice though...

Comment

What do Liverpool fans make of badge changes? To be honest I never even knew about the Justice flames in the recent shirts.

Comment

Storm in a tea cup

Comment

I love the way the badge has gone back to its roots. I also think the isolated 96 and flames on the back are a nice gesture.

Comment

FC Barcelona 2012/13

The lack of stripes might upset some purists, but I'm liking that new home kit. Its certainly miles better than the current one.

Comment

Why have they chosen a global hypercolour t-shirt as their away kit? Home kit is gash as well.

Comment

Agreed. It's a turd of a kit.

Comment

Looks like one of those knock off footie shirts you see on holiday in Greece

Comment

Working...
                              X