nemesis_god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nemesis_god

Welcome to the boards and particularly the trading board.

Diogo is based in Portugal so it took a while for him to set up the relevant payment options but he is now all setup

He bought SC2 (Jap GC) and a Hori Pad off me.

Highly recommended as his replies and communication is super rapid.

A+++ Trader.

A TOP OF THE TOPS SELLER,what else can i say, the game(super monkey ball 2) was very well packaged and it was in perfect(as new) condition and above all i recieve it very very Ultra FAST.a friendly and patient(especialy with my unfamilliarity) person throughout transaction,fast replies....etc...AAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SELLER.

EASILY RECOMMENDED

THANX AGAIN MATE

Comment

A top seller. Good communication, easy payment via PayPal and quicker delivery than average, even though he's in Portugal.

Comment

A good deal. Item arrived as specified and well packaged. Good communication. Easy payment using PayPal and good delivery considering he lives in Portugal.

To be recommended.

Comment

item received very quickly from Portugal and packed well

item was as described and its excellent

thanks Diogo would definately deal with again

Comment

Bought 2 GC games off him, one of them turned out to be PAL rather than the US version that I expect, but it was probably as much error on my part.

Comment

Bought Viewtiful Joe from him. Excellent communication and super-fast-speedy delivery!

Excellent!

Comment

Got Akira Psycho Ball off him, great comms and came very fast even from portugal!

Thanks man!

Comment

Sold a US PS2 to him, payment was instantaneous
                  really nice guy, would do business again without hesitation, all in all the perfect buyer.

Comment

Sold a GC game to him, he was very fast with payment and easy to deal with.

Comment

Bought GC games off the chap. No problems . Great to deal with and games arrived quickly plus nicely packaged.

A+

Comment

Working...
                      X