Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Websites

Has anyone used rangameshop.com or. Buygame2.com.

Have a couple of bits of interest but I am a little cautious.

Use buygame2 all the time now for my imports. Fantastic service, cheaper than PA, always mark down for customs, cheapest postage takes 4-7 days, not 4-7 weeks like PA. Bought loads of stuff from them, including a Japanese 3DS. Highly recommended!

Comment

Cheers mate, just what I wanted to hear!

Comment

I may have to hit them up for a few 3DS games in the future. MisterBubbles recommended them to me a while back as well.

Comment

Another one - ingamethailand.com. Any thoughts?

Wasting time at the mo trawling the web as I don't know what game to start!

Comment

Buygame2.com

Just received my first purchase from these guys. Granted, I probably should have gone smaller but I decided "meh" and bought a 3DS LL from them, which arrived today.

Price
            The MRP of the 3DS LL in Japan is 18900yen, which XE.com told me was equivalent to US$238.14 - exactly the price bg2 had on their site to my surprise. Compare this to $330 on Play-asia...

Shipping
            After looking at the shipping options, I decided to go middle of the road with EMS but without the optional extra insurance. This worked out as another $40. And as it turned out, I ordered Saturday and it shipped Monday, arriving Friday. Rather good I think.

Service charge?
            The one thing that did throw me slightly was the ~$8 service charge that was added on at checkout. This is apparently to cover paypal fees. Hm.

Website
            I did actually have issues registering on the site to start with as I kept getting carried to a page that was essentially blank, instead of being the confirmation page. It took more that 48 hours to get a response from them about this (although it was the weekend) and in the meantime I had already registered and ordered under a different username.

Overall
            I'm happy with the service overall, the price was extremely competitive (perhaps why PA now offers "free" shipping for orders over $25?) and the order arrived speedily. Will definitely be using again.

Comment

Good to hear Kryss Just to add to my already glowing opinion of them, I had Senran Kagura Burst ship on Tuesday and it was with me yesterday. Not even Royal Mail is that fast half the time!

Comment

Working...
              X