Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Rising Star Games

What is up guys and gals,

My names Sam and I've recently joined Rising Star Games to work with the community. We are the renown publisher of Japanese games into the western gaming markets and its great to see what you guys are up to and looking forward to.

We've got Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition is coming up soon, lots of buzz around this title and I've really enjoyed what I've been able to get my hands on. I'm going to be doing some gameplay footage soon for the interwebs so I'll be sure to put a link up here too. (Be warned my skills on the old shmups are far from tuned so be prepared to pull your hair out and scream at the computer whilst watching me play.)

Any fans of Virtue's Last Reward here? !!

Anyway, shoot me a PM or say hi on the thread. Feel free to ask questions etc etc

Sam

Any chance of picking up Raiden Fighter Aces and releasing it in PAL territories?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
      Any chance of picking up Raiden Fighter Aces and releasing it in PAL territories?
      ..oh dear...

Here we go again.....

Comment

Originally posted by RSG_Spoonparty View Post
        Any fans of Virtue's Last Reward here? !!
        Yep! I reviewed 999 before it on this site, and have already got a JPN copy of the game - am waiting for the UK version to play it through though You'll find quite a few of us around here (self included) typically import the kinds of titles you work with, but still buy the UK releases to support the work you do.

Are you able to talk about what kind of processes RSG go through when choosing to localise titles? I appreciate that you reaching out and coming on here (and other boards I've seen you post at) is cool, but before people start barking orders at you it'd be good to understand what kind of appetite you have for fan feedback. In particular it'd be good to understand whether volume of dialogue is a big no-no for you.

Comment

Who is responsible for the RSG twitter feed? it is always really well populated and useful!

Comment

You guys published Pilot Academy on PSP.

Comment

Goes without saying, just sign up and release all the Cave stuff.

Comment

With under defeat is any online retailer getting any bonus i missed out on a t shirt with akai kantana .

Comment

I am very very excited about Virtue's Last Reward thank you for localising it! I'll be preordering.

Comment

Hello to you too sir!

Under Defeat coming to NA?

Comment

Yes, PSN and physical media with a limited edition.

Comment

Huzzah. More gaming to take my monies!

Comment

Money isn't meant to be kept anyway.

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Cool, these guys really made the end days of the PS2 a fun place to be - more similar weird Japanese shizzle at budget prices on current gen consoles would be nice, it's about time for that now.

Comment

Working...
                              X