Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playstation 3:Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories English/Chinese ver (SAMPLE.LOANED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation 3:Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories English/Chinese ver (SAMPLE.LOANED)

Hi, I was clearing my PS3 games, then i came across this game with a "sample/loaned" on the cover and disc. Thus it will be great if anyone can enlighten me if there is value in this game.

Game Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquanau...idden_Memories

Thanks again for coming by!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Presume it was review copy.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Presume it was review copy.
      Thanks for your response, so I guess it like a promo version of the game? I just tot that there might be value for this item. =)

Comment

Well it's probably over ?50 anyways as its English version (maybe more), the fact it's a review copy makes little difference imo to its value. Last one went for ?50+ on eBay there are some listed for ?100+ but that means not sold just listed
        Last edited by ETC; 27-10-2012, 15:37.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
          Well it's probably over ?50 anyways as its English version (maybe more), the fact it's a review copy makes little difference imo to its value. Last one went for ?50+ on eBay there are some listed for ?100+ but that means not sold just listed
          Thanks for clearing it up.

For this title, I have 2 copies for it. The Review copy as seen in the pictures above and the Retail copy, both games English version. Should anyone be keen on, do drop me a PM.

Comment

pm'ed

Comment

Thanks Kyo86sg for the game. It is truly awesome!! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Comment

pm'ed. You say you have two copies. Can you tell me please, do you still have the other? Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shaxul View Post
                  pm'ed. You say you have two copies. Can you tell me please, do you still have the other? Many thanks.
                  Thanks for your interest bro, but both items were already sold last december at the time of posting. Thus i am afraid it is super duper hard for me to come across this item again. =(

Comment

Working...
                  X