milestone shooting collection 2 wii japanese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

milestone shooting collection 2 wii japanese

Does anyone know if this is optimised for a widescreen tv, or needs to be set in 4:3?

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Does anyone know if this is optimised for a widescreen tv, or needs to be set in 4:3?
    its ok i think it is 4:3 stretched in WS

lol-great to see loads of import shooter fans on the forum, your all missing out on an amazing compliation!

changed times
    Last edited by dvdx2; 30-11-2012, 09:31.

Comment

I have the first and want it, just haven't got to buying it yet that being said, I am not the biggest Milestone fan!

Comment

It's only ?17 shipped at Play-asia at the mo...almost rude not to buy it

Milestone Shooting Collection 2 for Nintendo WiiMilestone Shooting Collection 2 has everything a shooter wants. It contains: Radirgy, Radirgy Noa, Chaos Field, Karous and Ilvero, almost all of the remarkable titles the studio has created.Each of them feature a unique world full of bullets and captivating systems. Ilbero takes place in a net game sort of world and your shooting craft takes care of attack, defense and the bash-on action. Radirgy takes place in a hip electronic world and Radirgy Noa has a double player mode, so ask a friend to join your game.Chaos Field pits you against bosses the ...

Wish I had a Wii arcade stick now

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          It's only ?17 shipped at Play-asia at the mo...almost rude not to buy it

Milestone Shooting Collection 2 for Nintendo WiiMilestone Shooting Collection 2 has everything a shooter wants. It contains: Radirgy, Radirgy Noa, Chaos Field, Karous and Ilvero, almost all of the remarkable titles the studio has created.Each of them feature a unique world full of bullets and captivating systems. Ilbero takes place in a net game sort of world and your shooting craft takes care of attack, defense and the bash-on action. Radirgy takes place in a hip electronic world and Radirgy Noa has a double player mode, so ask a friend to join your game.Chaos Field pits you against bosses the ...

Wish I had a Wii arcade stick now

Neil

Crikey! Blimey! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            Crikey! Blimey! Lol
            I'm actually ordering it in the morning...arcade stick or not that will do me fine.

Even the US version of Collection 1 is only ?15 + shipping...

Ultimate Shooting Collection for Nintendo WiiEach shooter in this collection has a unique, never before seen play mechanics that separates it from the competition. This is the ultimate value and a shooter fans dream come trueEach titles has great graphics that makes good use of the cell-shaded look, along with impressive bullet layouts that are visually stunning. The title is easy on the eyes for good reason as there will be countless number of bullets to keep your eyes glued to the screenThe included titles are all challenging in that players must perform a delicate balancing act between achieving a ...

Neil

Comment

Does anyone know if the games work with Gamecube controllers? I was going to pick up Radirgy alone on GC for more than the price of the entire Wii collection so it looks like an excellent buy for me, but if I can't use my Hori digital pad with it I may reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                Does anyone know if the games work with Gamecube controllers? I was going to pick up Radirgy alone on GC for more than the price of the entire Wii collection so it looks like an excellent buy for me, but if I can't use my Hori digital pad with it I may reconsider.
                My copy turned up this morning & it shows on the back of the box that it is compatible with 'cube controllers

Neil

Comment

Great stuff, thanks Neil! Unfortunately PA have now put the price up by almost a tenner so I'll wait 'till it turns up on ebay for a little less. But still, good to know I'll be using my controller of choice!

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                    Great stuff, thanks Neil! Unfortunately PA have now put the price up by almost a tenner so I'll wait 'till it turns up on ebay for a little less. But still, good to know I'll be using my controller of choice!
                    Damn that sucks

Cheapest I've seen elsewhere was on Ebay for ?20 delivered for a used copy.

or ?25 for a new copy on Genki...

Japanese imported video games for Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc. Buy console games online.

Had been thinking about grabbing the first one as well but not sure it's really worth it now.

Haven't cracked it on yet but looking forward to getting it played...never actually played any of the shooters on it before so will be nice to play them.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                    X