• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United FC 2013/14

Old thread http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...-United-Thread
    Last edited by Neil; 29-08-2013, 12:32.

Manchester United thread ressurected

Depressing transfer window for us eh fellas?

Fellas?

Fellas?

Bueller?

Comment

Do we really need anyone when Rooney is staying, the bench had kawaga, young , Nani and hernedez to come back, we have plenty of cover smalling , Evans can't get in the team, I would only like players of world class quality which are always hard to get.

Comment

I think if we are really serious about competing for the Champions League again then we will need a world class midfielder at least not to mention the fact that Ferdinand and Vidic need replacing sooner rather than later due to their injury concerns (Smalling and Evans are not good enough).

Comment

I really like Hernandez but I don't think any of the other players you mention are good enough.

Comment

Read somewhere today that Kagawa may go out on loan? Crazy.

Comment

It seems Moyes just doesn't want to play him. Very strange. Tough first season for sure, injuries too but he is proven at the highest level.

Comment

Yeah he's had a few injuries and not really had a good run, Dortmund fans have started a petition to get him back.

Comment

You don't reckon you'll get the two Everton players, even for ?38M as The Mirror reckons?

Still a good few days left this transfer window, will all start happening in full force on Sunday/Monday as always no doubt.

Comment

Maybe David, Baines will probably be the harder of the two to get but he has 'apparently' expressed a desire to join. I like Fellaini he's probably the type of powerful midfielder we are lacking, would like Modric ideally for some creativity but that looks dead and the Fabegas deal was just never going to happen.

Still hoping Ronaldo may come back if the Bale deal goes through but I think that's just wishful thinking.

Comment

I kinda feel for Everton fans. So late in the window to be potentially losing their best players.

Comment

Never say never re Fabergas, already read somewhere you're planning on trying again in Janaury, and could have more joy if he's not starting/playing every week.
                        Can't see Ronaldo coming back this season no, but he will do at some point you can be sure.

Comment

I read that too (Fabregas in January), you never know would be a great signing for sure.

Yeah it's not great for Everton fans Hoolak but I'm guessing they could use ?40m.

Comment

You going soft in your old age Hoolak? thought there was an element of sarcasm in your post?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                              You going soft in your old age Hoolak? thought there was an element of sarcasm in your post?
                              Haha. Nah, Im happy for them to lose their best players. But when that happens to your team with hardly any time left to replace them, it's gutting. Also, strengthening the mancs! Yes, please stay at Everton, Layton & Marilyn.

Comment

Working...
                              X