Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is now a good or bad time to sell video game stuff on eBay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is now a good or bad time to sell video game stuff on eBay?

I thinking of selling up most of my video game stuff (again) With it being so near to Xmas, is this an advantage or disadvantage? Your thoughts gentlemen if you please.

Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Depends.
      Love the helpfulness there speedy
      what he means are some things sell no matter when they are sold (rare stuff, retro, good stuff) 3DS, Wii family SH.. Stuff sell well before Xmas the rest is same as ever

Comment

Speedlolita : Useless posts since 1876

Comment

Its a better time to sell most things, as long as they are desirable.

Comment

Food for thought. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              Speedlolita : Useless posts since 1876
              Rich.

Anyway, what I mean is it depends on what you're selling. I should imagine Nintendo stuff will go for barmy money around now, although it tends to all the time. You may be better off listing less popular stuff after Christmas when people have more money.

Comment

I'd say you are getting close to the cut off point price wise - a month ago would have been better but yeah any time between October-December is a decent time to sell anything (that could be a gift) tbh...

Comment

I'd say in a way yes as people have money to spend but on the flip side most games/consoles etc are a much lower price right now as shops aim to undercut each other and giving good bundle deals. I am actually holding off till after Christmas to sell any gaming stuff and using peoples January sale/buyer mentality.

Comment

Working...
                  X