Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two wiiu's on the go its a nightmare scenario.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two wiiu's on the go its a nightmare scenario.

I recently ordered a wiiu from a big supermarkets online site and they sent me not one but two wiiu's, I've emailed them twice letting them know what's happned and spent a large amount of time on the phone trying to get through to someone to sort this out and got nowhere.

I got a reply to my email yesterday saying they wouldn't be answering my email as most people have now had there issue resolved over the phone not sure how they know this lol.

So what next? I don't want to get charged for a second console can they do this I paid on card? And where do I stand has anyone had a similar experience?

I'd wait and see if you get charged first. Otherwise, you'll have a free secret santa gift for me.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sounds better than having two margarines on the go

Comment

So wait, you got a free Wii U? Sounds like a dream scenario.

Comment

Don't let the second one see you with the first or vice versa. They only get angry.

Comment

Lol this is quite unheard of then nothing for it but to finish my song then

Two wiiu's on the go its a nightmare scenario
            Two wiiu's in my life, doesn't seem to bother my wife

She's the one who excepted the first took in a second which started the curse Of the two wiiu's is there anything worse ohhhhh

Possibly, but I can't think at the moment

Two wiiu's on the go its a nightmare scenario
            Two wiiu's in my lounge its enough to end a happy marriage

Two wiiu's how I long, for the day when there only one
            My wife says your a lunitic simon
            But two wiiu's oh its like a bad dream
            Last edited by Lebowski; 13-12-2012, 13:09. Reason: Dude

Comment

I want some of whatever you're taking.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sell it on eBay for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Comment

I remember I once found an Argos gift card with ?20 on it so I used it to get a nunchuk... they gave me a wii, wii play and a nunchuk instead... I told them it was only the nunchuk they said it was part of the package...

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                    I remember I once found an Argos gift card with ?20 on it so I used it to get a nunchuk... they gave me a wii, wii play and a nunchuk instead... I told them it was only the nunchuk they said it was part of the package...

I once had a letter through my door telling me i had won ?1000 in prizes.....i only had to ring in for a quick ten minute call, to first answer some questions!

Comment

I remember about a year ago i bought a bundle of games of ebay the person sent them from there work address it was a school supply company . but the next day when i was at work my mother awsered the door to get the post and collected loads of parcels she thought were for me they were from the same school supply company he must have printed some more of the postage labels for me by mistake ,Anyway my mother rung me when i was at work at was telling me i got loads of parcels today and i could'nt work out what i had ordered but when i got home to invstigate what i had got i found i had tons and i mean tons the bottom of my hallway was filled about 20 boxs of undiluted bleach with about 5 bottles per box and some decortive paper for displays a load of crap and probally a fie hazard so i got on the phone to the school supply company to get them to pick there gear up making sure i didnt dob in the bloke who sent me the items from there company post but the women on the other end of the phone was perpex to how the situation happened she was saying we have never had anything like this before she blamed fedex always the best option any way it took alot of ringing till they eventually sort the gear to be collected .
                      Last edited by S_rank; 15-12-2012, 06:53.

Comment

I took delivery of 16 (yup) laptops, worth ?800 each not too long ago. On the same day I was expecting delivery of my own new Laptop. Was really confused at first thinking they screwed up my order, but it was just a coincidence! I was making big plans, rip out a 250gb SSD and put them in my laptop, give one or 2 to friends/family, sell the rest on ebay etc. On the boxes there was an address to somewhere in France so these badboys were mine. Then I got a knock on the door from 2 french people... /sadface. hah!

Comment

Originally posted by S_rank View Post
                          I remember about a year ago i bought a bundle of games off ebay. The person sent them from there work address - a school supply company. But the next day when i was at work my mother answered the door to get the post and collected loads of parcels she thought were for me. They were from the same school supply company, so he must have printed some more of the postage labels for me by mistake. Anyway, my mother rung me when i was at work and was telling me i got loads of parcels today and i couldn't work out what i had ordered. But when i got home to investigate what i had got, i found i had tons - and i mean tons. The bottom of my hallway was filled about 20 boxes of undiluted bleach with about 5 bottles per box and some decorative paper for displays. A load of crap and probably a fire hazard so i got on the phone to the school supply company to get them to pick their gear up making sure i didn't dob in the bloke who sent me the items from their company post but the woman on the other end of the phone was perplexed as to how the situation happened. She was saying they had never had anything like this before she blamed fedex. Always the best option anyway. It took a lot of ringing until they eventually sorted the gear to be collected.
                          I really had to fix that so I could read it myself.

Comment

Who needs a spell check when you have Kryss... It's a free service as well, don't even need to purchase the software

Comment

And he still missed a few.......

Comment

Working...
                              X