X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda from Importmadness.co.uk

I got email

"Regarding all shipments that were sent during the days March 24-28 which includes all of the Zelda shipments and Pokemon shipments there was a shipping error. It seems that all packages which number in the hundreds were sent out via second class by our courier. They were supposed to be sent via first class as many of you have paid out your hard earned money for. As a result of this there will be delays in receiving your shipments. Further more we are refunding all of those people who paid for the extra shipping time. We are truly very sorry for this problem and it is entirely our fault as we know how much you love your video games and want what you paid for. This problem has been corrected and all orders being sent will be on time as of March 31st.

All refunds will be issued promptly within the next 24 hrs and we hope that you continue to use our services despite this shipping error on our behalf."

well mistakes do happen so I understand that, and its good that they are refunding the shipping but I really want Zelda now! , I also suggest people use IM([email protected]) to contact importmadness much quicker responce.
Working...
X