Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

for trolling!

Just went to Currys to check on the status of an item being repaired Absolutely packed with all the staff keen to do nothing but sell and I made some poor soul go upstairs to see if my Playbook had been fixed yet.

Should point out I didn't deliberately go to troll but I realised when I was there that this was quite a good troll. Anyway, any other good ways to troll at christmas time? Standing still in the middle of the high street is quite a good one I suppose but anything more creative?

How about digging up the entirety of your town's biggest highstreet at Christmas so that what used to be about 20 feet across is now only wide enough for 2 people to walk abreast. Don't mess with Leeds city council when it comes to trolling, they will own you.

Comment

Drop a small bag of little bits of paper in the doorway of M&S or something. Pretend they are all really important, down on your hands and knees picking them up.

Run around telling children that Santa isn't real.

Don't do either of those....

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Run around telling children that Santa isn't real.

A British Father Christmas has been suspended after allegedly telling children that Santa was not real and mentioning the recent US school massacre, it was reported on Thursday.

The man was working at Notcutts Garden Centre in Oxford, south England, when he reportedly told siblings Ryan Kennett, 10, Amy, seven, and Katie, six, that he was not the real Santa.

Wendy Kennett, the children's father, told the Oxford Mail that Santa began by talking about the Sandy Hook School shooting.

She said he told them: “Well there are bad people in the world and bad things happen, like what happened to those children in America.”

Ryan was then left alone with the man, but almost immediately ran out shouting: “Santa told me he is not real, it's just you and dad.”

Mrs Kennett said: “I was totally furious. I now had three children in floods of tears.”

A Notcutts spokesman confirmed that the man was a freelancer and said he had been suspended from his job for the season.

“He has worked for us for 10 years without any complaint and we will be sitting down with him in the future to discuss the incident,” said the spokesman. - Sapa-AFP

Comment

Just been trolled by Playstation Europe Blog:

Keiji Inafune says Happy holidays!

*Goes to blog expecting Soul Sacrifice European Demo*

Nothing.

Comment

LOL hamazing, about time kids are slapped with a bit of reality. I never saw the point of all this santa bollocks & parents pretending he's real to keep a bit of magic alive.

Comment

Working...
            X