Hangover Cures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangover Cures

It hurts to breathe loud and I feel like I have eaten a bag of nails. Does anyone have any good hangover cures. Probably useful seeing how popular the drinking thread is this time of year

Bloody Mary.
    Got a book of hangover cures for Christmas Day. According to PG Wodehouse there are 6 types of hangover and you need a different cure depending on which one you have.

Comment

Drink a lot of water. It helps expelling residual alcohol and soothes the pain. Taking headache pills or similar will only make the stomach more upset than it already is, so you'll have to endure for a bit.

Comment

Okie dokie. Mine is a red wine one as in headache and feeling rather nauseated any clues besides more beer, I kinda fancy a non alcohol cure

I did drop a dioralyte rehydration power and a pint of water a while ago, just time I guess

Comment

Are you hungry?

Comment

I normally just eat a ton of food normally fancy beans on toast with some good thick cheese and brown source when I have a hangover its like my routine and drink lots of water that normally does the trick .

Comment

Don't drink that much lol

As you get older it feels worse to drink in excess so I hardly bother drinking above 3-4 pints on a night

Comment

Sounds to me that you might have 'The Sewing Machine' hangover. Painkillers and rehydration are obviously called for, but comfort food is also needed.
                Elvis Presley peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich.
                leek cheese and mash with sausage and onion gravy
                Ice cream smoothie

Anything like that should do the trick, then have a nap.

Comment

Sadly, what BB said above.

And McDonalds fries, with popcorn chicken from KFC, coke and above all - time.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    Don't drink that much lol

As you get older it feels worse to drink in excess so I hardly bother drinking above 3-4 pints on a night
                    I didn't the problem was it was about 4 pints of Red Wine

Comment

Are you working tomorrow? No? Get back on it then you blouse.

Comment

Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated before bed.

Or just don't drink.

Comment

try a drink of what you had last night, people say hair of the dog helps but i've never found it does.

after having a few i always take a couple ibuprofen before going to sleep to cheat as i dont like the headache next morning.

Comment

Power wank followed by a can of Irn Bru.

Comment

It doesn't work the other way around?

Comment

Working...
                              X