What pointless domain names do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What pointless domain names do you own?

Over the years I've spent way too much on these, case in point http://www.malletsmallet.com/

Do you own anything funky, cool or spiritual? Please share.
    Last edited by MartyG; 10-01-2013, 20:12.

Comment

That's a brilliant address. I own a bunch I never use. I'd quite like to find something useful to do with www.whatswithallthepigs.com some day. And I have www.zombiesdontrun.com. And some others. Must look up what I've got.

Comment

With all the videogames with zombies in them, the strangest thing is that noone asked if you would sell the domain.

Comment

used to have catsinbomberjackets.com - probably expired now

Comment

I used to have stigmatapax.com. We created fake tampons for the bleeding hands of people who suffered with stigmata.

Comment

Re: What pointless domain names do you own?

I'm not lying when I say I've been to that site!

In fact, I use it as a joke example when I say people have been caught browsing the Web at work.

Good site, that. Best collection of pictures of cats in bomber jackets I've seen. Hands down.

The web is a poorer place without it.

I have www.qualitychimp.co.uk but I've done nothing with it!

Comment

www.kebabselector.co.uk - my ebay name and personal site - not updated for years!
                www.kebablog.co.uk - my blog which does get updated - but not much for a few months.

A number of photography sites, which are nothing but redirects (still plan to do something with them)

I also own www.gradius.co.uk (which I got for Gradius on this site) - like me Neil plans to do something with it.

Used to own:

www.Stevestation2.co.uk (a site loosely based on SuperStu's old site)
                www.thingsihaveretired.co.uk - site dedicated to burning electronic things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser View Post
                  www.starfox.co.uk
                  www.pilotwings.co.uk
                  www.famicom-mini.co.uk
                  www.kebabselector.co.uk - my ebay name and personal site - not updated for years!
                  www.kebablog.co.uk - my blog which does get updated - but not much for a few months.

A number of photography sites, which are nothing but redirects (still plan to do something with them)

I also own www.gradius.co.uk (which I got for Gradius on this site) - like me Neil plans to do something with it.

Used to own:

www.Stevestation2.co.uk (a site loosely based on SuperStu's old site)
                  www.thingsihaveretired.co.uk - site dedicated to burning electronic things.
                  Im surprised nintendo never offered you anything for them?

Comment

steveinjapan.com

Let it expire quickly though.

Comment

Working...
                    X