Best place to import Wii U (US)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to import Wii U (US)?

I'm looking to get a Wii U from the US. VGPlus does not have any consoles in stock, or on sale, which is my usual outlet for purchasing video game stuff online from. What other options do I have? tronixweb I know, any others?

Maybe try NCSX they are pretty good usually.

Comment

They don't have any. I guess I'm limited in my options. ebay had some good prices but I don't know...

Comment

Ask Shozuki on here he has a US system and I'm pretty sure he hates it, don't know if he is selling though. Doesn't hurt to drop him a pm

Comment

Hates?

Comment

He's not too keen on the games I think.

Comment

I understand, but it's only been out two months? I'm getting this because I lack a Wii and want to play certain games I haven't been able to (Zelda: SS, Xenoblade) and then hope for good games in the future.

Comment

I couldn't be ****ed importing a Wii U this time around. You'd be much better off getting a modded Wii. You'll also save a lot of cash in the process.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  I couldn't be ****ed importing a Wii U this time around. You'd be much better off getting a modded Wii. You'll also save a lot of cash in the process.
                  ^^^ This

A Softmodded Wii will probably set you back ?60 & you have access to everything (PAL / JPN / US) which the Wii U doesn't

Then wait till there is actually something worth buying a Wii U for & the inevitable price cut & get one then.

Neil

Comment

Try dropping a mail to VGP. I did before Christmas and they offered a standard system, telling me that they would get the premium version after the vacations.

Comment

The shops have plenty these days. The biggest challenge is the postage, sending Shozuki his premium cost CDN$110, with the console itself being $367.50

I would offer to ship more out to people but my credit card is as good as maxed out right now and I don't have much in the way of money lying around.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        ^^^ This

A Softmodded Wii will probably set you back ?60 & you have access to everything (PAL / JPN / US) which the Wii U doesn't

Then wait till there is actually something worth buying a Wii U for & the inevitable price cut & get one then.

Neil
                        From where?

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                          From where?
                          Just keep an eye on here.

I might have been pushing it when I said ?60 but recently Trev was selling a UK Wii package with 15 games for ?90

Get yourself to googling & you'd be able to softmod it yourself without too much trouble

Or head over to AV Forums...they have some cheap un modded machines & you can do it yourself

Neil

Comment

Yeah i might do that... I'll save a ton. Xenoblade itself Is Going For crazy prices. people are selling wiis for 100e in finland online.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                              Yeah i might do that... I'll save a ton. Xenoblade itself Is Going For crazy prices. people are selling wiis for 100e in finland online.
                              I assume you aren't in the UK then??

I would say check your local Blockbuster if you are...my one had Xenoblade recently for ?18 new

Will look next time I'm there if you like?

Neil

Comment

Working...
                              X