The Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend

I have had a particularly stressful week at work and am desperately looking forward to my weekend. My wife is away until Sunday so I get the house to myself. My plan for Saturday is as follows:

Have a decent lie in.
    Walk dog and go to Farmers Market
    Go to Charlton to watch The Wednesday.
    The rest of Saturday should see me sat in my comfy pub chair in front of the projector playing Far Cry.
    Sunday will also see much of the same.
    Might have a little run on Sunday.

Not a very exciting sounded weekend, but after the week I have had, one that I am stupidly excited about.
    what is everyone else up to?

This weekend is what I do every 3 weeks.

Sitting in a airport for a flight to Denmark to visit daughter.
    Flight from Denmark to Oslo(work)
    Then home to Aberdeen or stay offshore.

maybe catch a movie,go out for a meal or whatever inbetween.

Comment

We're off down to Whitstable tomorrow for a day at the coast, and maybe Margate too. Just need to get away from the city for some time this weekend. Then it'll be home, heating on, feet up, whisky, movies.

Comment

Going to Newcastle to see Monsters Inc 3D then to Korean restaurant. Maybe a beer or two while playing DmC or movies

Comment

Trying to catch up with house stuff. It's a tip. Cleaning my mountain bike and the cars. Remember to do strength and core exercises (getting back into MTB this year so need upper body again).

Comment

Worked 11 out of the last 12 days so I'm tired. My plan is to watch the live FA Cup matches, play Final Fantasy VI and so some reading with Selphie.

Comment

I'm working 0700 - 1900 Friday to Sunday so it'll be a quiet one this weekend. Might squeeze a couple of pints in on Sunday night. Failing that I quite fancy going to see Django Unchained.

Comment

Far Cry and football sounds like a good combo and is what my weekend will mostly consist of too. First half of Saturday will be trying to finish off Far Cry 3, then a late afternoon train up to Leeds and a night in a hotel. First half of Sunday is Spurs vs Leeds in the FA Cup, then back home for a lazy Sunday night.

Comment

Saturday - Heading down to Cornwall for the Indoor Rowing Championships, where I'm going to get my arse kicked.
                  Sunday - Complete FarCry 3

Looking forward to Sunday.

Comment

I got paid today, plus I have about ?34,000 left from last month's wages. I am getting HAMMERED tonight yo!
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The Weekend

I'm mugging J0e.

Comment

I have ?50,000 down the back of the sofa.

Comment

The Weekend

Change of plans!

Comment

*knows where you both live*
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                              Saturday - Heading down to Cornwall for the Indoor Rowing Championships, where I'm going to get my arse kicked.
                              Good luck! Think positive.

Comment

Working...
                              X