Reccommend me a Cheap Printer that allows Cheap Refills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reccommend me a Cheap Printer that allows Cheap Refills

I'm looking for a cheap printer that allows cheap refills, whether it be an ink refill kit or custom ink cartridge.

I am not interested in the combo appliances that scan etc.. I just want to print colour with the cheapest possible refils.

So many rubbish printers these days, I'm looking at getting a Canon but would love to hear some opinions from here.

Thanks.

Epson are good as long as you use it frequently as otherwise the heads are bad for clogging. Kodak are cheap for ink but I believe they are getting out of the printer market. I use HP printers at work and they don't seem to last very long. My wee Canon printer at home has been very reliable and is donkeys years old but it uses a ribbon rather than carts.

Comment

I like Canons due their quietness....
      I currently have an ip4200 which has lasted a few years.
      If you are just doing lots of black and white, then you are better off getting a laser printer for long term cost effectiveness.

Comment

Re: Reccommend me a Cheap Printer that allows Cheap Refills

I gave up on inkjets. If I want colour prints now I get a lab to do it. Got a canon lbp6000 laser. fast, cheap toner, never clogs, no wasted ink etc. Never looked back!

Comment

Got a Canon MG2100 for 59 CHF. Colour (unfortunately with merged colour tanks) and it even has a scanner.

Comment

Got an HP something, which is rubbish, but I note that the cheap fake cartridges you can get on amazon are way better than the official replacements.

Comment

Working...
            X