What could be get for 4 Billion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could be get for 4 Billion

So im watching the news and some jumped up ISAF commander comes on giving it the propaganda speech, tell us how much afghanistan has changed and blah blah blah. Just wondering what we could have spent the money on rather than that hell hole. And those are per year figures (been their 11 years ) . Not taking away from the brave soldiers who have and are risking their lives. The sooner we are out of that country the better.

4 billion cans of Coke in zones 1 & 2 London.

Comment

English lessons?

Comment

Re: What could be get for 4 Billion

A third of an Olympic games.

Comment

For a mere 1 year of War they could of bought the entirety of Star Wars

Comment

This is just the UK's costs, the USA has nosebleed numbers.

Comment

4 billion 1 pound fish, or they do 6 for 5 quid i hear.

I think 4 billion would get you a rather convincing Scrooge McDuck impression.

Comment

Never seen i put be instead of we, bloody stupid predictive text

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  4 billion 1 pound fish, or they do 6 for 5 quid i hear.

I think 4 billion would get you a rather convincing Scrooge McDuck impression.
                  Thats a lot of fish

Comment

Afghanistan just so happens to have one of the world's biggest untapped mineral deposits including Iron, Cobalt and Lithium from what I remember. Oh yeah oil and the world biggest heroine supply.

4 Billion investment for what could be a 1 Trillion Dollar return.

As for lives lost.........the cost of doing business so it would seem.

War is a corporate affair.

Comment

If you live down south it might pay for a years railcard (just)

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                        Thats a lot of fish

What.

The.

Frak.

Is.

That?!?!?!

Comment

The entire U.S. military budget for WW2.

War is expensive fun these days, someone's got to make that money.

Comment

All that money would have been better spent on education and training across the UK. Get the country's skills base back up and get us back to being a manufacturing nation again. It's done wonder for the Germans with all their exports and ultimately put them in charge of Europe except without any bloodshed this time.

Comment

I'd spend that on building a huge underground bunker for the exclusive use of growing marijuana.

Comment

Working...
                              X