nin-nin game.com problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nin-nin game.com problems

Ok after a few people on here have used nin nin & given it a good review i thought i'd put a test order in.

I ordered a copy of 7th dragon on ds, the site says it's available so i take that as been in stock. So i order pay via paypal, for the last 6 days my order status just says payment accepted. Tried using the contact form to find out but every time i try to send a message it just comes back with an error saying invalid message.

Should i be worried? How long do they take to actually ship an order out?

Not Nin-Nin related, but i've just had a crappy experience with a Japanese site myself. Was thinking we should start a thread in the import section where we all listed places we use, giving them either negative or positive ratings. It would let people know about some outlets they might not have previously used or known of, or whether they were worth using in the first place.

Comment

I am one of those who's chimed up about them in the past, but thinking about it I've only ever used them for pre-orders, where the shipping has been super speedy (both in terms of when they post things out + how long it takes).

I don't know if this is of any help, but something in their emails seems to cause Gmail's spam filters to quite regularly flair up - if you're on one of the usual webmail type services it could be worth checking your junk mail folder to see if there's a dispatch note in there?

Comment

Thats the thing, i got confirmation email of having ordered & paying im using my isp email service so theres no funny webmail kind of spam vanishing messages going on. If i log into their site & look at order history it's just stuck at payment accepted, no order processing or order dispatched.

Might try replying back to the email address they sent the order confirmation email from but seeing as it looks like an automated reply address i dont think it'll get through.

Shall wait another week, bit wary of ordering anything else now. Shame as there are a few rare games they have in stock.
        Last edited by importaku; 29-01-2013, 09:39.

Comment

I've had a look through my inbox and only have two addresses for them;

[email protected] (where Paypal payments go)
          [email protected] (where their comms come from)

You probably already have these but afraid that's the best I can come up with

Comment

Working...
          X