Macross 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macross 30

So Macross is 30 years old this year, and theres a game out to celebrate on the 28th february, here's a trailer, which you can see the LE, which is going for 122 quid, or the regular edition for 55 quid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teVRBFDvrbY

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

I was going to cancel my order but I think I'll just let it ride.

Comment

Sorry Steven for stealing your thunder, i think m going to import it too.

Comment

You're quite welcome to repost 2 month old news

The previous 2 Macross releases on PS3 were mainly about the movies and had small games tacked on, and were a huge waste if the movie wasn't what you wanted it for. No doubt this will arrive the week before MH3U comes out and get a mere few hours of play.

Comment

I'm assuming it's Artdink that are in charge and are just doing a bells & whistles edition of Macross Triangle Frontier? Damn my lack of japanese language.

Comment

There's a whole new story written by Kawamori himself. Think Robotech: Battlecry but for the next next next generation (and not cell-shaded).
            I imagine the game will basically use the same engine they've had since Ace Frontier (it was Ace Frontier, then Triangle Frontier, then Ultimate Frontier on the PSP and I only bothered with the first one).

Comment

Working...
            X