Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best option for posting games from UK to Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best option for posting games from UK to Europe?

I'm selling off a bunch of games on ebay and I usually just set no international postage as it's too much of a hassle to look in to and organise for cheap games. Some of the games might fetch enough to justify it though, so does anybody happen to know the best option for posting single games to European countries in a small box, and how much it would cost?

Thanks in advance

I just use the post office, small packet airmail for 1 game ( DVD case ) in a jiffy bag is usually about ?3. If you want international Signed for or Airsure you can add like ?4 on top.

I sent a small box weighing about 700 gram today via international signed for to Spain for ?11. Its really not expensive shipping inside of europe. Also i've sold lots of Pal PS3 games to all over europe from France and Germany to Romania, i think games are quite expensive over there.

Comment

Ah, thanks! I assumed it would be much more expensive by Royal Mail

Comment

Royal Mail are ****ig muppets. Use with caution when sending abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          Royal Mail are ****ig muppets. Use with caution when sending abroad.
          When it leaves this country it's nothing to do with royal mail. Other countries post are responsible for it.

Comment

Dave's upset is due to a parcel I've posted him which he hasn't received yet. It's currently not even in the right country.

The method I used is what I always do, royal mail international signed for. Have to say this is the first time it's ever gone pear shaped.

Comment

I sent an item to Germany that the buyer never received, here is why... They were out! as I sent international recorded or whatever, it was DHL who had been in charge. Eventually the item was returned to me, with all the dates (Entry to Germany, 1st delivery, card left, time elapsed, return to sender).

I point blank refuse to send anything without a sig of receipt, far too many scamming basts around now.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                I point blank refuse to send anything without a sig of receipt, far too many scamming basts around now.

I couldn't agree with this more.

Comment

Carrier pigeon?

Put them in a floating container, chuck them in the sea and hope they get there?

Both good options.

Comment

Working...
                  X