Valentines day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines day.

Well, at least I've remembered a few days in advance this year.
    This should be easy right? lol.

My birthday! If nothing else, remember it for that.

Comment

ASL ?

Comment

Skipping it as usual. Going on a course for work that day. May go and see Die Hard after. By myself

Comment

Watching films by yourself is the best way. It's not like you talk to anyone during it.

Comment

Got a table booked for dinner then we're going to see Die Hard. I wanted to see it anyway but the missus suggested it!!

Comment

Nothing, corparate bull**** day. I'm nice to my missus everyday so don't need to do anything special

Comment

Gave up this crap a long time ago

Missus understands its just a cash making scheme dreamed up by the card & flower companies & feels the same about it as I do

We take alternate turns in cooking a meal but that's as far as this gets we don't do cards or gifts or waste our money.

Neil

Comment

I'm taking my wife to see comedian/magician Pete Firman on the Friday.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Comment

I have a school governors meeting and won't be home until 10pm. Really don't like the day though, we might go for a meal next week after the horrible, over priced Valentine Set Menus have disappeared.

Comment

I treated my girlfriend to dinner & a hotel spa day last year, so this year she's treating me to a meal at a lovely resturant. The menu sounded lovely so can't wait!

Anyone giving a card to someone who doesn't yet know they fancy them?

Comment

I've given up on romantic nonsense like that sadly. I've not given up on everything, but there are 364 other days of the year I could it on and it be more spontaneous.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          I've given up on romantic nonsense like that sadly. I've not given up on everything, but there are 364 other days of the year I could it on and it be more spontaneous.
                          Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Thursday so I shall be playing TERA and then going to work.

Comment

Looking forward to it this year personally. I've booked a nice restaurant, got the flowers and card in, followed by a lovely hotel and a chilled long weekend after!!

Comment

Working...
                              X