X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend dead'

MSN

BBC

South African Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius is arrested over the fatal shooting of his girlfriend and is due to appear in court to face charges, local media say.

Jesus!

Guilty! He hasn't got a leg to stand on

Comment

Shocking. Story and your joke.

How amazingly tragic though. Having a gun under your pillow can't be good for the sanity.

Comment

holy jesus man...that is insane

Comment

Was an accident. yeah right.
          Oj's lawyer should be getting a call

Comment

It would be horrendous to go through but then as soon as I read there'd been previous domestic issues my cynical side rose again to suspect this will end up not being as much of an accident as its first reported to be.

Comment

He isn't the first to have retired a human by mistake.

Comment

Roses are red violets are glorious Never sneak up on Oscar Pistorious.

Comment

Surely Oscar Pistorious can't be the first man to wake up legless on Valentines Day and shoot all over his wife's face while imagining she was someone else?

Comment

Thing is she's hard to confuse with a robber. Either be intentionally shot her or he's inept, either way guilty. You're asleep in bed and you are woken by a noise, its dark and a shadow moves in your blurred vision. To lift your head, rotate, grab the gun from under your pillow, release the safety, turn again, aim and pull off a headshot without thinking is one hell of a kneejerk accident... unless his dad is John McClane.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure tall, white, blond females aren't usually doing burglaries in South Africa. Like CTN said, he's guilty either way.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        It would be horrendous to go through but then as soon as I read there'd been previous domestic issues my cynical side rose again to suspect this will end up not being as much of an accident as its first reported to be.
                        Indeed, the thing that concerns me - if true - is that the Police had been out on previous occasion(s) as you say but they had only been going out for a couple of months, it's not like they've been married for ten years or something.

Comment

Shouldnt have a gun in the first place, What a total twat

Comment

Why shouldn't he have a gun?

Comment

Because no one should.

Comment

Working...
                              X