The Rumpus Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rumpus Room

Yeah, a dedicated section off the Off Topic forum devoted entirely to the ramblings of the more "mentalised" members of this site - I joined this site in early '06 and I was well-fuc*ing mental then, infinite analysts could never gauge the state I'm at now.

People with autism, substance abusers, horse friggers, closet queers, people who've killed whilst in the military, let us all UNITE and have a space where we can just post annoyed, random, Tourettey bollockisms, just to clear tha steam from tha knot.

Yeah, we could make this big, virtual forum wall...and we could all tear it down in MS Paint.

Seriously, I'm not gonna name names but as a bit of a mental health spod (as a guy who's been through the system), this place is full of people who have been driven batsh!t insane!!!!

Expunge ur guts, sick out ur sicknessessssss......

No takers?

*****s blood all over your cars*

Comment

I think this would go down well on Retro Gamer.

Comment

I don't know, I remember a thread I started there about Russell Brand...

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          I think this would go down well on Retro Gamer.
          Anything fresh would.

Very boring forum.

Comment

Defeating the object of idiocy, I would well concur with the notion that the effect it has upon the working class is detrimental to their means of escaping the mines.

It is in their best benefits to soldier on and risk incurring the wrath of angrier adjudicators.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk
              People with autism, substance abusers, horse friggers, closet queers, people who've killed whilst in the military, let us all UNITE and have a space where we can just post annoyed, random, Tourettey bollockisms, just to clear tha steam from tha knot.

Pretty much describes the Retro Gaming forum.

I'm JOKING.

Comment

Get him!

Comment

And high five him!

Comment

'Nuff said.

Weird how this thread drew those feelings out, innit? It was not the intention but is instead a curious by-product.

Angry old dudes + autism is not a great combo!

Comment

Is this the thread where I can finally come clean about masturbating to pictures of my mother when she was a baby without fear of discrimination?

Comment

^Naturally. You're not the only one.

Comment

This thread isn't going very well. 3 more posts to convince me it needs to stay open.

Comment

Fair enough, Mr. R.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              ^Naturally. You're not the only one.
                              You use pictures of my mother when she was a baby too? Why you little scamp.

Comment

Working...
                              X